User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Game Changes Discussion > Proposed Changes > Season 24 AEQ changes Discussion
Page:
 
Brewnoe
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by blackrock
Will you be able to swap the % modifier on a piece that is already upgraded?

For example, say I bought a +5% make tackle piece at the store. I added a +3 strength to it, and upgraded it to +11 strength, +21% make tackle. Will I be able to change that to a +11 strength, +21% break block?


Originally posted by evileyez
yes. point #2


Sorta, except the 8x2% upgrades will become 8x1% so it would be +11 strength + 13% break block
 
Stray Doug
offline
Link
 
I presume we'll be able to see the amount of BTs we'll get refunded (including shopping trip compensation and whatever else) prior to executing the refund? Will be important in some cases to have that info in order to decide between refunding and swapping.
 
Time Trial
offline
Link
 
Is Catch Ball Chance going to be considered an O, D, or either for the % AEQ exchange? I have it in conjunction with intercept ball chance on a couple of my D dots and I want to know if I can convert it or if I should be trying to roll a new piece right now?
 
yello1
Preacher
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by TrevJo
Wow, that's quite the drama you're producing.
You might as well ask for a SP reset too, since people built builds with powerful +% AEQ in mind as well.


Obviously the AEQ is much more closely and reasonably related, you have four choices, how you make them is greatly effected the one to the other. SPs are more distantly associated. Though lets face it, come the game going "Gold" everyone should get a total reset of everything.

And I was really going more for satire.

 
yello1
Preacher
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Stray Doug
I presume we'll be able to see the amount of BTs we'll get refunded (including shopping trip compensation and whatever else) prior to executing the refund? Will be important in some cases to have that info in order to decide between refunding and swapping.


It would be nice to see it before that. I'm making build choices right now that are effected by how many BTs my guys will have and at this point I really can't say for sure.
 
yello1
Preacher
offline
Link
 
QUESTION

If I spend lets say 66 BT fruitlessly trying to shop for a +3 Speed % piece today but dont find one, hypothetically speaking (Did I ever mention I hate the shopping system?) and then come back and shop more tomorrow and buy a % piece then, is that first 66 BTs going to be included in the cost of the piece if I refund it?

Or is it just going to be the BTs in the session where I actually bought it?

Say the former, just do it.
 
GosuPho
offline
Link
 
I don't think Catch even knows if they will count the rolling, it's a possibility. But if counted, it will be the amount used to roll since the last purchase from shop.
 
yello1
Preacher
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by CocoJedi
I don't think Catch even knows if they will count the rolling, it's a possibility. But if counted, it will be the amount used to roll since the last purchase from shop.


Thanks
 
yello1
Preacher
offline
Link
 
ANOTHER QUESTION

I spend X BTs shopping for and buying a straight attribute piece, and then upgrade it to a % piece. Refund is the full shopping and upgrade cost?
 
Seylan
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Catch22
I've had a few people ask me for some clarification on how this is going to work so I thought I'd open up a thread where people can ask questions and I'll try and answer/clarify for them. Here are a few of the notes that I've posted for Bort in the Projects in Development for the AEQ changes. These are subject to revision but for now are the plan for what we are doing:

#1 - can not swap anything but a piece that has a +% modifier
#2 - can only swap a +% piece for another offensive or defensive piece. For example, can not swap a +5% make tackle piece for a +5% break tackle piece.
#3 - for refund purposes, we will figure out total amount invested into piece including # of shopping refreshes if possible. Not sure if we will be able to account for shopping tokens but should try to if possible. If someone only spent 6 bonus tokens to get a +3, +5% piece, then they get 6 BT's back (plus any upgrades). If someone created a piece, they get full creation cost back.
#4 - can only swap for a SA that is of equal or lesser value then the +% piece. For example, you could get any SA for a +5% piece but could only get the 15 BT SA's for a +2% piece.
#5 - can only convert the +% portion, not the +attribute portion.


Way to overcomplicate yourselves. Just give the people with % pieces a full refund for every piece, and let them do whatever they want with the BTs they get. It's fair. It's less work for you. It makes more people happier.
 
zia_pd
offline
Link
 
@ Catch:
are you introducing a new +% category for blockers?

imo those are a good percentage of the dots that stacked their %-gains (hold block) and those do not have any other % to fall back on. since you stated that one is only allowed to exchange % for %, what should those dots (which are often unloved OLs and even less loved blocking TEs/FBs) do?

or did I miss a solution to that topic...., again
 
Mike1709
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by zia_pd
@ Catch:
are you introducing a new +% category for blockers?

imo those are a good percentage of the dots that stacked their %-gains (hold block) and those do not have any other % to fall back on. since you stated that one is only allowed to exchange % for %, what should those dots (which are often unloved OLs and even less loved blocking TEs/FBs) do?

or did I miss a solution to that topic...., again


You can only swap out a % piece, but you can swap to an SA (of equal or lesser value)
 
Time Trial
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Time Trial
Is Catch Ball Chance going to be considered an O, D, or either for the % AEQ exchange? I have it in conjunction with intercept ball chance on a couple of my D dots and I want to know if I can convert it or if I should be trying to roll a new piece right now?


Can I get a response?
 
SmallKingTut
offline
Link
 
Once this takes affect: a second piece of % is only going to have a +.5% adjustment per upgrade when stacked?
 
Seylan
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by SmallKingTut
Once this takes affect: a second piece of % is only going to have a +.5% adjustment per upgrade when stacked?


Correct
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.