User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Casual Leagues > Casual Pro League > Season 95 and the Grizzlies can still taste our blood!
Page:
 
SHINKANSEN
offline
Link
 
Congratulations Phrenzy
 
RyanCane26
offline
Link
 
Thanks everyone
 
reddogrw
HOOD
offline
Link
 
While many have won both WL and CasPro, Ryan might be the first do double dip in the same season
 
RyanCane26
offline
Link
 
Truthfully I was in more of a CEO role this season on the Phrenzy.. Kurt & Drewd did the heavy lifting and deserve most of the credit. Still a cool feat, though!
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by RyanCane26
Truthfully I was in more of a CEO role this season on the Phrenzy.. Kurt & Drewd did the heavy lifting and deserve most of the credit. Still a cool feat, though!


Some say the most important job of owning a team is doing nothing.
 
drewd21
online
Link
 
Originally posted by ProfessionalKop
Some say the most important job of owning a team is doing nothing.


In your case this is especially true .

 
Monty Burns
Crusty Old Fart
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by drewd21
In your case this is especially true .



 
Jayadamo
Vol4Life
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by ProfessionalKop
Some say the most important job of owning a team is doing nothing.


I have been mirroring you but haven't had the results you have. I will keep not trying!
 
Kurt Davey
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by drewd21
In your case this is especially true .



Glad you brought it up before I did.

Originally posted by Monty Burns


 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Jayadamo
I have been mirroring you but haven't had the results you have. I will keep not trying!


The trick is donít even send contracts out until someone forces you to. I havenít touched a thing in sck in like 15 seasons.

The sign of a good leader is delegation. Delegate everything and pass the blame off to someone else.
 
drewd21
online
Link
 
Originally posted by ProfessionalKop
The trick is donít even send contracts out until someone forces you to. I havenít touched a thing in sck in like 15 seasons.

The sign of a good leader is delegation. Delegate everything and pass the blame off to someone else.


If only you'd stop building dots SCK would be unstoppable
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by drewd21
If only you'd stop building dots SCK would be unstoppable


I like to give everyone a chance. Would be boring having Roc win every season
 
Pwned
offline
Link
 
Anyone willing to take me under their wing? I come limping back from regular dotball.
 
Sugar Kapaa
\m/
offline
Link
 
https://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/forum_thread.pl?thread_id=5326463&page=1#50068792

Reminder if overlooked
 
Kurt Davey
offline
Link
 
Does anyone know Darkstars owner???

They did have some players on the roster but now its a barren wasteland. Obviously it would be great if they traded out with a more competent team.
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please log in if you want to post a reply.