User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Casual Leagues > Casual Pro League > Season 88 - Revenge is a dish best served cold
Page:
 
Kurt Davey
online
Link
 
GG Sofia, finally won a close game with you guys!
 
Seric
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Blink 182
What happened to LVC? Havenít seen a team go CPU mid season this early in a while. I thought that was a rage quit thing after a playoffs loss?


Game isn't as fun for the former owner anymore. All I will say on the matter.
 
sunder B
offline
Link
 
GG Werthers although I suspect you had a gameplan issue with your passing QB rushing a lot?
 
Blink 182
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by sunder B
GG Werthers although I suspect you had a gameplan issue with your passing QB rushing a lot?


Yeah, sorry about that. I mixed up my dates and failed to get our game plans saved. The system defaulted to a stock game plan from last year. I deserve a big
 
sunder B
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Blink 182
Yeah, sorry about that. I mixed up my dates and failed to get our game plans saved. The system defaulted to a stock game plan from last year. I deserve a big


Sad thing is, I didn't even notice you were no longer an all rushing team and had my defense set up to stop all rushing. If you would have gotten it right, we probably would have been in a shootout.
 
madrocker4
offline
Link
 
GG Maulers...
 
Blink 182
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by sunder B
Sad thing is, I didn't even notice you were no longer an all rushing team and had my defense set up to stop all rushing. If you would have gotten it right, we probably would have been in a shootout.


This sums up Wertherís existence in CasPro this far. We accidentally screw up just enough to always ensure a non-winning record.
 
Blink 182
offline
Link
 
Sorry, Kurt. I almost feel bad for winning that one. If it wasnít for ProKopís LB forcing those fumbles, we would have been toast.
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Blink 182
Sorry, Kurt. I almost feel bad for winning that one. If it wasnít for ProKopís LB forcing those fumbles, we would have been toast.


anything to help beat Kurt
 
Kurt Davey
online
Link
 
Originally posted by Blink 182
Sorry, Kurt. I almost feel bad for winning that one. If it wasnít for ProKopís LB forcing those fumbles, we would have been toast.


Typical GLB... Seems like turnovers always come in spurts like that against us.

GG by the way!
 
Kurt Davey
online
Link
 
Originally posted by ProfessionalKop
anything to help beat Kurt


 
Kurt Davey
online
Link
 
GG Charlestown It's always nice to get a win against you guys.
 
Blink 182
offline
Link
 
GG, Sofia.
 
sunder B
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Kurt Davey
GG Charlestown It's always nice to get a win against you guys.


GG Grizzlies. Dogfight every time for sure.
 
Kurt Davey
online
Link
 
GG Maulers
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please log in if you want to post a reply.