User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Goal Line Blitz > Summoning OklahomaWolf
Page:
 
OklahomaWolf
offline
Link
 
Simple say his name each day until he answers

3/15/21 DigitalDaggers!!!!!
Edited by DigitalDaggers on Apr 7, 2021 21:30:25
 
PLAYMAKERS
online
Link
 
sup DD
 
Daedalus
online
Link
 
I thought you were supposed to say it 3 times into a mirror by candlelight?
 
Link
 
Originally posted by Daedalus
I thought you were supposed to say it 3 times into a mirror by candlelight?


just 5 explanation points
 
Link
 
Stabbity-Stab-Stab
 
Sugar Kapaa
\m/
offline
Link
 
he knows ousux
 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Daedalus
I thought you were supposed to say it 3 times into a mirror by candlelight?


No, you're supposed to post 3 lock emojis.

 
Jayadamo
Vol4Life
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Novus
No, you're supposed to post 3 lock emojis.



I thought that summoned Jed.
 
Theo Wizzago
Coyote
offline
Link
 
I only summon DD when I need Cthulhu slain.
 
ThaOutlaw
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Jayadamo
I thought that summoned Jed.


Jed's dead baby
 
bigtisme
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by ThaOutlaw
Jed's dead baby


https://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/player.pl?player_id=2255273

gone but never forgotten.
 
ThaOutlaw
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by bigtisme
https://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/player.pl?player_id=2255273

gone but never forgotten.


ca-click
 
Jayadamo
Vol4Life
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by ThaOutlaw
Jed's dead baby


Is that true? That sucks if it is. I couldn't stand him at first but grew to like him.
 
ThaOutlaw
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Jayadamo
Is that true? That sucks if it is. I couldn't stand him at first but grew to like him.


It's a play on "Zed's dead, baby" from Pulp Fiction.

I do not know Jed's actual status.
 
Jayadamo
Vol4Life
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by ThaOutlaw
It's a play on "Zed's dead, baby" from Pulp Fiction.

I do not know Jed's actual status.


That's what I get for being the only person on the planet who hasn't seen Pulp Fiction
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.