User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Regional Pro Leagues > College Station Aggies change your bullshit tactics now or be banned from GLB
Page:
 
420sega
offline
Link
 
Are you assholes crazy? He hasn't been banned- my twin brother is in a fucking medically induced coma, you asshole pieces of shit. He has doing security at the Jewish cemetery where most of our family is buried because its been repeatedly vandalized with nazi propaganda. He confronted three fucking nazis who were smashing headstones, and he managed to break two of the pieces of shit's arms before he was shot twice in the side of the temple. Fuck all you nazis. Literally I now hope you all kill yourselves. For years he has been warning me about people like you and I never took it seriously. Now my identical twin brother might die because he protected my people the way he promised he would. Seriously, fuck all of you. I now really hope you all kill yourselves.
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by 420sega
Are you assholes crazy? He hasn't been banned- my twin brother is in a fucking medically induced coma, you asshole pieces of shit. He has doing security at the Jewish cemetery where most of our family is buried because its been repeatedly vandalized with nazi propaganda. He confronted three fucking nazis who were smashing headstones, and he managed to break two of the pieces of shit's arms before he was shot twice in the side of the temple. Fuck all you nazis. Literally I now hope you all kill yourselves. For years he has been warning me about people like you and I never took it seriously. Now my identical twin brother might die because he protected my people the way he promised he would. Seriously, fuck all of you. I now really hope you all kill yourselves.


found his multi.
 
420sega
offline
Link
 
Go to hell, you nazi asshole. My identical twin brother is in a coma, and I'm not convinced someone on this site had wasn't involved- its too coincidental considering he has been telling me about death threats he multiple received from you people. We've given the information to the police and they will definitely be looking into anyone who has threatened him via this site.

You're full of shit, asshole. You have been stalking my brother long enough that you know exactly who I am. You even went so far as to post my wife and my names so people could harass us as well. Don't play stupid, you nazi shithead. You are one of the people who the police are investigating. If you were involved in this attack upon my brother you will pay a million times over.
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by 420sega
Go to hell, you nazi asshole. My identical twin brother is in a coma, and I'm not convinced someone on this site had wasn't involved- its too coincidental considering he has been telling me about death threats he multiple received from you people. We've given the information to the police and they will definitely be looking into anyone who has threatened him via this site.

You're full of shit, asshole. You have been stalking my brother long enough that you know exactly who I am. You even went so far as to post my wife and my names so people could harass us as well. Don't play stupid, you nazi shithead. You are one of the people who the police are investigating. If you were involved in this attack upon my brother you will pay a million times over.


i want what youre smoking.
 
Dr Seuss
offline
Link
 
they are identical crazy
 
kudryavka
offline
Link
 
 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Welp, I WAS done posting about Darncat, but...

Originally posted by 420sega
Are you assholes crazy? He hasn't been banned- my twin brother is in a fucking medically induced coma, you asshole pieces of shit. He has doing security at the Jewish cemetery where most of our family is buried because its been repeatedly vandalized with nazi propaganda. He confronted three fucking nazis who were smashing headstones, and he managed to break two of the pieces of shit's arms before he was shot twice in the side of the temple.


Okay, I'm calling bullshit.

With the recent increase in incidences of anti-Semitic violence here in the USA, if a Jewish security officer at a Jewish cemetery confronted three Nazis vandalizing headstones and ended up getting shot in the head and left in a coma, that would be in the news.

You guys are in Ohio, right? I think you've talked about that. Your story was truly alarming, and I honestly wanted to know more, so I went to http://news.google.com, and in the search bar I typed in "ohio jewish cemetery shooting" -- and got nothing. If this actually happened, it somehow, miraculously, got zero news coverage, including from local news outlets. There's a month-old article about some asshat threatening a Jewish community center, a few older articles about vandalism at Jewish cemeteries around the country, and older stories about the shooting at the Jewish community center in Pittsburgh a few months ago, but nothing that happened within the past day or two.

Oh, I also went to Darncat's profile page, and... well...

Last Action: Sep 17, 2019 18:09:49

That was just over 6 hours ago. I suppose you could be logging into his account on a caretaker basis while he recovers. But a shooting like the one you described would make at least a ripple in the national news scene and quite a splash in the local news scene, and I can't find any news coverage of it at all. So, I'm inclined to think it didn't happen at all, Darncat is just fine but banned from posting, and you are very clumsily making up this shooting/coma story in a misguided attempt to make us all feel bad. And if you're willing to do that, then I'm willing to bet you made up the thing about your uncle being murdered as well.

And then, you doubled down on it by accusing someone in here of shooting your brother.

420sega, I STRONGLY suggest you look up the legal definitions of "slander" and "libel," and I also strongly suggest you consult with a defense attorney before posting anything more. You could be opening yourself up to a civil lawsuit. The only thing working in your favor here is that anyone who sues you would have to prove that A). someone actually believed your ridiculous accusation, and B.) that this caused the plaintiff damage or harm, but you'd still have to hire a defense attorney and pay a couple of thousand bucks to represent you in court and get the lawsuit tossed on that basis. This isn't a game anymore.

Good fuckin' grief.
 
Novus
offline
Link
 
By the way, 420, I've reported both of your posts, and I'm about to open a Support ticket.
 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Just to be thorough, I dropped "ohio" and just searched "jewish cemetery shooting" on http://news.google.com. Again, quite a few older articles about vandalism at Jewish cemeteries (which is happening WAY too often -- geez), but nothing recent, and nothing involving a security guard being shot and left in a coma.

You made this up, 420sega. You completely made this up, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Anti-Semitic violence is a real and scary thing, and trying to take advantage of this with a fake personal victimization story in order to win an internet argument about a video game -- well, you're not much better than the damn neo-Nazis. By making up a story like this, you are quite literally giving support and cover to Holocaust deniers, who can now use your false story as an opening to spew their bullshit.

You are literally breathtaking in your depravity. Please. Stop.
 
Rocdog21
Sancho
offline
Link
 
Lol no one has threatened his life...It's quite the opposite. Good god you're pathetic. Grow up

If my "twin brother" was shot in the head and in a coma, the first thing I"d do is log onto his GLB account, and then log into my other account to let all of regional pro know too
Edited by Rocdog21 on Sep 18, 2019 09:19:22
 
BLARYPALOOZA
offline
Link
 
Identical twin brother? OH MY GOD HE"S FUCKING CRAZIER THAN I THOUGHT!!!! HAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHH!!!!!
 
BLARYPALOOZA
offline
Link
 
Your twin brother's dots and team suck nuts.
 
BLARYPALOOZA
offline
Link
 
Got 420sega banned from posting. Can't wait until the next twin steps up to get smacked down. Dude's a fucking maniac.
 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by BLARYPALOOZA
Got 420sega banned from posting. Can't wait until the next twin steps up to get smacked down. Dude's a fucking maniac.


Good.
 
AlBarsch
offline
Link
 
https://www.quora.com/Did-you-ever-feel-like-a-person-claiming-to-be-your-twin-flame-was-a-stalker-who-just-couldnt-let-you-go
Edited by AlBarsch on Sep 19, 2019 12:18:18
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.