User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Game Recaps > *Official TDs over 70+ Yard Plus Thread*
Page:
 
Link
 
Originally posted by tvhs96
The safety bites on the pump fake and the WR zooms past the CB.

http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay.pl?game_id=2934637&pbp_id=612354


 
Link
 
http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay.pl?game_id=2937525&pbp_id=692516

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnVZb5IT4Y8
 
tvhs96
offline
Link
 
Game Winning 80 yard TD between undefeated teams in Pacific Pro.

http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay.pl?game_id=2934649&pbp_id=740202
 
darncat
online
Link
 
http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay.pl?game_id=2935731&pbp_id=709104
nice block there roughneck and bib165

the reigning 2 time league MVP comes us big again... we really needed it. Hopefully that kickstarts the season
Edited by darncat on Oct 8, 2018 09:37:01
 
darncat
online
Link
 
Originally posted by F00tballJunkie
http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay.pl?game_id=2937525&pbp_id=692516


That's the time to use a prevent defense, as much as people love to talk about how much they hate it
at least go cover 2... or somethin EDIT: i just realized its casual... is that really how casual is? there's 0 defense
and like 5 scores in the last 2 minutes... hard for me to wrap my head around



Originally posted by tvhs96
Game Winning 80 yard TD between undefeated teams in Pacific Pro.

http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay.pl?game_id=2934649&pbp_id=740202


nice
Edited by darncat on Oct 8, 2018 09:33:26
 
Link
 
HERE YOU GO!! http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay.pl?game_id=2935739&pbp_id=779262 3BT's on this one!

To cap it off it became the GWTD after a frantic last 3 minutes of the game by DOW!!
Edited by Backes-to-Backes on Oct 8, 2018 13:17:52
 
darncat
online
Link
 
Originally posted by Backes-to-Backes
HERE YOU GO!! http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay.pl?game_id=2935739&pbp_id=779262 3BT's on this one!

To cap it off it became the GWTD after a frantic last 3 minutes of the game by DOW!!


thank you for that, please beat the rest of the teams in our conference now so we can get a home play-off game
 
tvhs96
offline
Link
 
The only TD from this game in the Pacific Pro semifinals.

http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay.pl?game_id=2940960&pbp_id=1353426
 
tvhs96
offline
Link
 
He went long again, but his team unfortunately lost. Still, 4 TDs during the playoffs, all on deep balls.

http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay.pl?game_id=2941081&pbp_id=1409386
 
darncat
online
Link
 
95 yards

http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay.pl?game_id=2943270&pbp_id=612750
Anthony Fasano said get out da way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0
 
darncat
online
Link
 
did you see that hand-off? perfect pitch
oh yeah, Devonta Kamara did some running too
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.