User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Teams Looking for Players > Paris Smexies returning to ROOKIE
Page:
 
KP
kink pink
offline
Link
 
I only need 55 dots since I just decided to reload for the long haul ......

pms welcome

KP
 
KP
kink pink
offline
Link
 
Sign up for NEXT SEASON >>>>>>>>

 
TJ Spikes
online
Link
 
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/15087430/develops-crack-addiction-gets-no-intervention.jpg



you were free. don't do it.
 
slughead42
Don't panic!
offline
Link
 
I'm down to rejoin the Smexies next season, KP, shoot me a GM. Maybe Novus will get his shit together for next season as well!
 
KP
kink pink
offline
Link
 
https://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/roster.pl?team_id=835


anyone can play this season if they want


Originally posted by TJ Spikes
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/15087430/develops-crack-addiction-gets-no-intervention.jpg



you were free. don't do it.



hahaha I never got away I just stopped posting and just built my dots LOL



 
KP
kink pink
offline
Link
 
one season contracts ......srs rookie next season .....
 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by slughead42
Maybe Novus will get his shit together for next season as well!


I do have my shit together... I stopped running a team.
 
Theo Wizzago
Coyote
online
Link
 
Originally posted by Novus
I do have my shit together... I stopped running a team.


You two should team up... Novus and KP. Novus could do the OC, we'd just have to teach him about QB's and what arms are for.

Seriously though, KP always knows I'm in. C'mon Novus... get on the bus.
 
wrestlerjrh
offline
Link
 
I am getting back in to this dotball thing, I could be convinced to make a couple dots given the right position for at least one or two of them
 
ewinter43
offline
Link
 
i'll make some dots
 
Theo Wizzago
Coyote
online
Link
 
Originally posted by wrestlerjrh
I am getting back in to this dotball thing, I could be convinced to make a couple dots given the right position for at least one or two of them


How about the Lotus and the Missionary?
 
KP
kink pink
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by ewinter43
i'll make some dots


great !!Originally posted by wrestlerjrh
I am getting back in to this dotball thing, I could be convinced to make a couple dots given the right position for at least one or two of them


yeah ?
 
POOPERDOG7
offline
Link
 
signed a few guys for ya old lady
 
KP
kink pink
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by POOPERDOG7
signed a few guys for ya old lady


ah "THANKS"
 
Theo Wizzago
Coyote
online
Link
 
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.