User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > National Pro Leagues > Season 93 Rankings
Page:
 
POOPERDOG7
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Pwned
Woodpeckers are WL or bust. I'm all in. I fully expect to win our division and play in the championship.


 
Kenshinzen
online
Link
 
Originally posted by Pwned
Woodpeckers are WL or bust. I'm all in. I fully expect to win our division and play in the championship.


then could be better to stay in the other conference.
 
Pwned
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Kenshinzen
then could be better to stay in the other conference.


Not scared..
 
Pwned
offline
Link
 
Also, is it just me or will TPSAI be declining pretty hard by the end of the season?
 
Kenshinzen
online
Link
 
Will see if/when we meet them.
 
WiSeIVIaN
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Kenshinzen
then could be better to stay in the other conference.


Pwned sucks at run D but knows you won't run no matter what. Ezgg
 
Pwned
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by WiSeIVIaN
Pwned sucks at run D but knows you won't run no matter what. Ezgg


It's hard to tackle when half my team is laying on the ground pancaked.
 
Theo Wizzago
Coyote
offline
Link
 
Jeeze. Yawl pretty hard on my ol' buddy. I've had to tangle with his defense a few times. Was always pretty decent.
#pwnedisnotacupcake

 
Pwned
offline
Link
 
I mean I did win EPL all by myself in Season 36, and back then there were a ton of solid teams.

Just saying..
 
Kenshinzen
online
Link
 


EDIT: ...still you need solid builds to go up.
Edited by Kenshinzen on Jun 24, 2022 23:30:59
 
WiSeIVIaN
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Pwned
I mean I did win EPL all by myself in Season 36, and back then there were a ton of solid teams.

Just saying..


Well I won Natty Pro in s48 as Owner/OC, and won EPL in s53 as an OC. So lets make 2 things clear:

1. My worthlessly old resume is newer than your worthlessly old resume, grandpa!
2. Offense is cool/fun while defense is for nerds.

But ya, I agree we probably go 19-0 in EPL and win every game by at least 20 points. IF the 31 dots who haven't boosted actually boost to L79...
 
WiSeIVIaN
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
Jeeze. Yawl pretty hard on my ol' buddy. I've had to tangle with his defense a few times. Was always pretty decent.
#pwnedisnotacupcake



The knife has to be sharpened by striking and rubbing it against something strong before it can become useful!

They key to get the peckers D to stop allowing 66, 55, 59 points in scrims is continuing to make fun of it, imo.
 
Kenshinzen
online
Link
 
Originally posted by WiSeIVIaN

But ya, I agree we probably go 19-0 in EPL and win every game by at least 20 points.


 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.