User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Casual Leagues > Casual Pro League > Season 90 Storm Warning!! A Season of Change
Page:
 
Blink 182
offline
Link
 
GG, Austin. I think we got lucky with that sim.
 
Rocdog21
Sancho
offline
Link
 
GG Juarez...I apparently failed you. Thought a team was going to swap out, and instead they pussed out.
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Rocdog21
GG Juarez...I apparently failed you. Thought a team was going to swap out, and instead they pussed out.


Definitely going to be a boring season for them
 
Rocdog21
Sancho
offline
Link
 
GG Granite. Iím sure when the farm team comes up, it will be a different story
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Rocdog21
GG Granite. Iím sure when the farm team comes up, it will be a different story


 
Blink 182
offline
Link
 
GG, Chiefs. We tried to make a game of it. Fun 4th quarter to watch though.
 
sunder B
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Blink 182
GG, Chiefs. We tried to make a game of it. Fun 4th quarter to watch though.


GG Werthers. Was on a plane last night so just watched it. Very fun game indeed.
 
Kurt Davey
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Rocdog21
GG Granite. Iím sure when the farm team comes up, it will be a different story


Originally posted by ProfessionalKop
Originally posted by Rocdog21

GG Granite. Iím sure when the farm team comes up, it will be a different story




Still shouldn't have been that bad.... I've been slammed with life everyday lately. Hopefully the New Years hangover will end soon.

GG SCK
 
Kurt Davey
offline
Link
 
GG Hotties
 
sunder B
offline
Link
 
GG Miami
 
Rocdog21
Sancho
offline
Link
 
GG Hotties
 
Rocdog21
Sancho
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Kurt Davey
Still shouldn't have been that bad.... I've been slammed with life everyday lately. Hopefully the New Years hangover will end soon.

GG SCK


PK dropped a Mini Helmet on you guys lol..Could be part of the reason.
 
Kurt Davey
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Rocdog21
PK dropped a Mini Helmet on you guys lol..Could be part of the reason.


Yeah, he's done it before and it usually back fires on you guys. You guys definitely are the better team, I was just hoping to steal one before decline starts taking its toll.
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Rocdog21
PK dropped a Mini Helmet on you guys lol..Could be part of the reason.


Originally posted by Kurt Davey
Yeah, he's done it before and it usually back fires on you guys. You guys definitely are the better team, I was just hoping to steal one before decline starts taking its toll.


it usually does.

had to take you boys down early when you're at full strength. gotta get that first overall spot you know.
 
Blink 182
offline
Link
 
Hey, PK. I feel slighted. You advertise $2 hotdogs, but youíre charging $6.25. What gives?
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please log in if you want to post a reply.