User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Page:
 
Link
 
Originally posted by zz man
Doesnt seem that long ago that we were starting off !! My only regret would be in not having enough time to relax and banter in this forum...Im lucky that Ive been able to over rely on a roster of excellently built dots especially as there are teams here designed to go to "bigger and better \" things. Recently got involved with a new bunch of guys and enjoying the frustration of being made to look like an idiot !!!! as I struggle with an unfamiliar roster set up.... So different journeys for different groups and GL to all


I don't know how you even keep track of all the teams you have a major role on ZZ. It's very impressive to be sure.

 
zz man
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by SmithsterSmitty
I don't know how you even keep track of all the teams you have a major role on ZZ. It's very impressive to be sure.



I think although the user base is smaller the %age of "useable" dots is higher...People know how to build so it reduces some of the co-ord work. I work with some different people most of whom do all the real leg work for me so its manageable most of the time

In depth takes longer and theres always a potential road block ready to end the season !!!! so thats when I try and concentrate a bit more
 
Link
 
Originally posted by zz man
I think although the user base is smaller the %age of "useable" dots is higher...People know how to build so it reduces some of the co-ord work. I work with some different people most of whom do all the real leg work for me so its manageable most of the time

In depth takes longer and theres always a potential road block ready to end the season !!!! so thats when I try and concentrate a bit more


I agree that the core that is left is for the most part educated on how the game works. The difference between haves and have nots was more obvious in the past. Best of luck in all your playoff battles.
 
Link
 
GG Bandits. Always a fun battle
 
jkf296
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by SmithsterSmitty
GG in the tourney final Maori. Was glad to see you guys made it there.


GG. You smoked us!!!

 
Kenshinzen
offline
Link
 
GG HHWC, don't know what happened in 2nd Q with all these turnovers.
 
reddogrw
HOOD
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Kenshinzen
GG HHWC, don't know what happened in 2nd Q with all these turnovers.


that was nuts
 
Link
 
The Rise of HHWC... Nice win guys
 
zz man
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by reddogrw
that was nuts


Sorry Im a little late...

Great Game and really enjoyed watching that unfold

GL as we all close out our builds
 
Link
 
GG HHWC... Hard to play a team in playoffs that sandbagged all season. Worthy of a final.
 
Link
 
5 championships in six seasons against teams like

Academy
Bandits
Wasps
Lincoln
Reapers
HHWC

Quite proud of our squad and excited to see where the teams above go from here. Been a fun ride up the ladder with y'all.
 
PeiMei
offline
Link
 
GG Lions.
Edited by PeiMei on Dec 15, 2021 06:42:48
 
reddogrw
HOOD
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by SmithsterSmitty
GG HHWC... Hard to play a team in playoffs that sandbagged all season. Worthy of a final.


thanks - wasn't necessarily sandbagging, just paying more attention to 2 WL teams and a National Pro team we're trying to get to WL

congrats and good luck in the future; I'm sure our paths will cross again
 
Link
 
Originally posted by reddogrw
thanks - wasn't necessarily sandbagging, just paying more attention to 2 WL teams and a National Pro team we're trying to get to WL

congrats and good luck in the future; I'm sure our paths will cross again


Maybe sandbagging not the best term. I know you guys have little cares at these levels and knew you would be great when you're ready to care. Really tough to figure out a team that has no cares until the playoffs. Love the battle today. Great game.
 
Link
 
Originally posted by SmithsterSmitty
5 championships in six seasons against teams like

Academy
Bandits
Wasps
Lincoln
Reapers
HHWC

Quite proud of our squad and excited to see where the teams above go from here. Been a fun ride up the ladder with y'all.


I thought rivalries would be formed all this time, but the way BC has dominated I can't even tell what they are.

B.C. against the world
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.