User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Casual Leagues > Casual Pro League > Season 87 - 1-Peat, 2-Peat, 3-Peat? 20-Peat?
Page:
 
.spider.
Lead Mod
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by drewd21
Owner too busy concentrating on winning silver for Spiders


Very plausible explanation. that and providing all the perks to sunder he asked for in our agreement for him to pile golds on me
 
.spider.
Lead Mod
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by mcmunson57
Tlingit is willing to swap out. I am working on filling the team but it will be hard to do more than keep you guys from turning off the scoreboard. LOL


I will likely ask DD to swap w/ this team then.

I do have access to some 480s to help tingit if you need help.
whatever makes caspro better imo
 
mcmunson57
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by .spider.
I will likely ask DD to swap w/ this team then.

I do have access to some 480s to help tingit if you need help.
whatever makes caspro better imo


I'll take the help and do my best to make the team competitive if that's the best option for the league.
 
.spider.
Lead Mod
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by mcmunson57
I'll take the help and do my best to make the team competitive if that's the best option for the league.


you already got 49 dots bro

I'm assuming Trick Pony just forgot contracts too?
 
sunder B
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by .spider.


I'm assuming Trick Pony just forgot contracts too?




Didn't think to look at the returning rosters. Lets hope so.
 
FuzzyP
offline
Link
 
Hey everyone, Co owner of the Khaos here. PMing support to take over ownership and yes, please swap us out with a competitive team. Very bummed we weren't able to compete at this level as we have won numerous trophies on our way up here . GL to everyone
 
drewd21
online
Link
 
Swapped Green Bay Maulers in for Diablo Dots.

Anybody in the West want to swap with Green Bay in the East?
 
.spider.
Lead Mod
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by FuzzyP
Hey everyone, Co owner of the Khaos here. PMing support to take over ownership and yes, please swap us out with a competitive team. Very bummed we weren't able to compete at this level as we have won numerous trophies on our way up here . GL to everyone


Thanks for posting. I have a ticket in asking for a swap.
 
FuzzyP
offline
Link
 
NP. I just got ownership, so whatever I can do to help, let me know
 
mcmunson57
offline
Link
 
Does anyone have a Center and or OT I could borrow for one season?

Thanks
Jim
Tlingit Warriors
 
Blink 182
offline
Link
 
Granite is no longer in the West? I can't keep up with all these swaps.
 
drewd21
online
Link
 
Originally posted by Blink 182
Granite is no longer in the West? I can't keep up with all these swaps.


Swapped with Green Bay.
 
Kurt Davey
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Blink 182
Granite is no longer in the West? I can't keep up with all these swaps.


Yeah, Green Bay was wanting to swap with someone and Granite doesn't have any multiple team conflicts so we decided to help them out.
 
.spider.
Lead Mod
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by mcmunson57
Does anyone have a Center and or OT I could borrow for one season?

Thanks
Jim
Tlingit Warriors


Are you all set bud? I see 54, what are you needing?
 
Blink 182
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by .spider.
Are you all set bud? I see 54, what are you needing?


At this point, Wertherís is in worse shape than Tlingit. Only at 52. Canít find another bFB or STOPs. The availability of good dots really seemed to take a dive this off season.
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please log in if you want to post a reply.