User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Goal Line Blitz > 1 BILLION Team Cash....
Page:
 
.spider.
Lead Mod
online
Link
 
OK, I'm sure I'm no the first ever....or am I?
https://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/team.pl?team_id=857
 
bigtrunk69
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by .spider.
OK, I'm sure I'm no the first ever....or am I?
https://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/team.pl?team_id=857


Spend some money stingy ass
 
USSDestroyer
offline
Link
 
Damn! Look at you Jerry Jones!
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
He is alive. Hello spider
 
.spider.
Lead Mod
online
Link
 
Originally posted by ProfessionalKop
He is alive. Hello spider



I've had a rough week bro, but you can knock me down, not out.
 
PLAYMAKERS
offline
Link
 
dats a lot of doge
 
zz man
offline
Link
 

Lend us a quid til the end of the week !!!!
 
utvols
offline
Link
 
I need a piece of EQ, can I hold a few bucks?
 
TJ Spikes
offline
Link
 
I'm not sure if you've heard or not, but you don't use team money to buy EQ for your players anymore

 
Sithas~Cult~
FireDown!
offline
Link
 
abuse of power
 
Link
 
 
slashxtreme
Lead Mod
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by TJ Spikes
I'm not sure if you've heard or not, but you don't use team money to buy EQ for your players anymore



Damn, if that ever happened which I feel like it did.. it was a long, long ass time ago
 
sunder B
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by slashxtreme
Damn, if that ever happened which I feel like it did.. it was a long, long ass time ago


Definitely seasons 1-5ish. Not sure exactly when it stopped.

It wasn't that the teams paid it directly, but the dots had to pay it, so the teams had to give enough salary for each upgrade. Each upgrade cost progressively more. This was for standard EQ back int he day well before AEQ was introduced.
 
Kenshinzen
offline
Link
 
when my team started in S8 this was still in effect. I think around S9 changed.
 
Link
 
Originally posted by Kenshinzen
when my team started in S8 this was still in effect. I think around S9 changed.


Season 11, or whenever WL began is what I think.
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.