User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Page:
 
POOPERDOG7
offline
Link
 
https://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/game.pl?game_id=3010350
Next time can we have a game.
 
reddogrw
HOOD
online
Link
 
people talk smak in regional pro?
 
POOPERDOG7
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by reddogrw
people talk smak in regional pro?


yup i was testing if people even troll these links


 
Gambler75
offline
Link
 
Week 3 Rankings. Still sketchy until there's more games for it to work with.

Rnk ..... Off ..... Def .... SoS ........... W-L-T... Team
1.. ........ 1 ........ 1 ........ 0.222 ........ 3-0...... VOLGOGRAD BLACK ARMY
2.. ........ 4 ........ 5 ........ 0.333 ........ 3-0...... CLEVELAND FIGHTING BROWNIES
3.. ........ 5 ........ 2 ........ 0.667 ........ 2-1...... Krakow Ice Dragons
4.. ........ 2 ........ 3 ........ 0.111 ........ 3-0...... Texas Tech Red Raiders
4.. ........ 6 ........ 6 ........ 0.444 ........ 2-1...... COLUMBUS DESTROYERS
4.. ........ 8 ........ 4 ........ 0.556 ........ 1-2...... Sea Wasp Agency
4.. ........ 7 ........ 8 ........ 0.333 ........ 2-1...... Tokyo Dragons
4.. ........ 3 ........ 7 ........ 0.556 ........ 1-2...... OHIO GREENS
4.. ...... 10 ........ 9 ........ 0.444 ........ 1-2...... Six Times
10 ...... 11 ...... 11 ........ 0.778 ........ 0-3...... Back Street Bad Boys
11 ........ 9 ...... 10 ........ 0.667 ........ 0-3...... Jak o' the Shadows
12 ...... 12 ...... 12 ........ 0.889 ........ 0-3...... CANTON LEATHERHEADS


NEXT WEEK'S MATCHUPS
Exp Score  Matchup
  42 -     0    VOLGOGRAD BLACK ARMY def. Sea Wasp Agency
  41 -   16    Texas Tech Red Raiders def. COLUMBUS DESTROYERS
  33 -   22    Back Street Bad Boys def. CANTON LEATHERHEADS
  45 -   15    CLEVELAND FIGHTING BROWNIES def. Tokyo Dragons
  57 -     8    Krakow Ice Dragons def. Six Times
  82 -   21    OHIO GREENS def. Jak o' the Shadows
 
PaqMarq11
makes sense
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by POOPERDOG7
https://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/game.pl?game_id=3010350
Next time can we have a game.


 
POOPERDOG7
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Gambler75
Week 3 Rankings. Still sketchy until there's more games for it to work with.

Rnk ..... Off ..... Def .... SoS ........... W-L-T... Team
1.. ........ 1 ........ 1 ........ 0.222 ........ 3-0...... VOLGOGRAD BLACK ARMY
2.. ........ 4 ........ 5 ........ 0.333 ........ 3-0...... CLEVELAND FIGHTING BROWNIES
3.. ........ 5 ........ 2 ........ 0.667 ........ 2-1...... Krakow Ice Dragons
4.. ........ 2 ........ 3 ........ 0.111 ........ 3-0...... Texas Tech Red Raiders
4.. ........ 6 ........ 6 ........ 0.444 ........ 2-1...... COLUMBUS DESTROYERS
4.. ........ 8 ........ 4 ........ 0.556 ........ 1-2...... Sea Wasp Agency
4.. ........ 7 ........ 8 ........ 0.333 ........ 2-1...... Tokyo Dragons
4.. ........ 3 ........ 7 ........ 0.556 ........ 1-2...... OHIO GREENS
4.. ...... 10 ........ 9 ........ 0.444 ........ 1-2...... Six Times
10 ...... 11 ...... 11 ........ 0.778 ........ 0-3...... Back Street Bad Boys
11 ........ 9 ...... 10 ........ 0.667 ........ 0-3...... Jak o' the Shadows
12 ...... 12 ...... 12 ........ 0.889 ........ 0-3...... CANTON LEATHERHEADS


NEXT WEEK'S MATCHUPS
Exp Score  Matchup
  42 -     0    VOLGOGRAD BLACK ARMY def. Sea Wasp Agency
  41 -   16    Texas Tech Red Raiders def. COLUMBUS DESTROYERS
  33 -   22    Back Street Bad Boys def. CANTON LEATHERHEADS
  45 -   15    CLEVELAND FIGHTING BROWNIES def. Tokyo Dragons
  57 -     8    Krakow Ice Dragons def. Six Times
  82 -   21    OHIO GREENS def. Jak o' the Shadows


 
zz man
offline
Link
 
imo

Texas Tech will be there or thereabouts but prob wont get serious til it matters

Columbus much better than they showed Vs VBAD

Krakow always finds a way

VBAD in contention

Wasps are better than 1-3


Early days and the nuts will be cut in the 2nd matchups in Conference. All the above would be playoff bound in Natty Pro methinks
 
Gambler75
offline
Link
 
Week 6 Rankings - been slacking, here's the updated ranks.

Ranking script is predicting a close game between Tx Tech & Cleveland, rest of the docket looks a bit blowout-y for week 7.

Rnk ..... Off ..... Def .... SoS ........... W-L-T... Team
1.. ........ 1 ........ 1 ........ 0.444 ........ 6-0...... VOLGOGRAD BLACK ARMY
2.. ........ 3 ........ 5 ........ 0.472 ........ 5-1...... COLUMBUS DESTROYERS
3.. ........ 5 ........ 2 ........ 0.417 ........ 5-1...... Krakow Ice Dragons
4.. ........ 7 ........ 3 ........ 0.333 ........ 5-1...... CLEVELAND FIGHTING BROWNIES
5.. ........ 2 ........ 6 ........ 0.583 ........ 3-3...... Texas Tech Red Raiders
6.. ........ 4 ........ 4 ........ 0.444 ........ 3-3...... Sea Wasp Agency
7.. ........ 6 ........ 7 ........ 0.556 ........ 3-3...... OHIO GREENS
8.. ........ 9 ........ 8 ........ 0.528 ........ 3-3...... Tokyo Dragons
9.. ...... 10 ...... 10 ........ 0.500 ........ 2-4...... Back Street Bad Boys
10 ........ 8 ...... 11 ........ 0.556 ........ 0-6...... Jak o' the Shadows
11 ...... 12 ...... 12 ........ 0.667 ........ 0-6...... CANTON LEATHERHEADS
12 ...... 11 ........ 9 ........ 0.500 ........ 1-5...... Six Times


NEXT WEEK'S MATCHUPS
Exp Score  Matchup
  83 -     6    VOLGOGRAD BLACK ARMY def. Tokyo Dragons
  43 -   27    COLUMBUS DESTROYERS def. OHIO GREENS
  24 -   23    Texas Tech Red Raiders def. CLEVELAND FIGHTING BROWNIES
  77 -     7    Sea Wasp Agency def. Six Times
  65 -   39    Jak o' the Shadows def. Back Street Bad Boys
140 -     6    Krakow Ice Dragons def. CANTON LEATHERHEADS
 
RedneckGopher
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by reddogrw
people talk smak in regional pro?


yeah not much sense in that most agents just cruise by to check out the awesomeness of Artur Hawkwing
Even if they try cant stop him, only limit his gains
One of the best to ever suit up for GLB

 
POOPERDOG7
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by RedneckGopher
yeah not much sense in that most agents just cruise by to check out the awesomeness of Artur Hawkwing
Even if they try cant stop him, only limit his gains
One of the best to ever suit up for GLB



O_o
 
POOPERDOG7
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Gambler75
Week 6 Rankings - been slacking, here's the updated ranks.

Ranking script is predicting a close game between Tx Tech & Cleveland, rest of the docket looks a bit blowout-y for week 7.

Rnk ..... Off ..... Def .... SoS ........... W-L-T... Team
1.. ........ 1 ........ 1 ........ 0.444 ........ 6-0...... VOLGOGRAD BLACK ARMY
2.. ........ 3 ........ 5 ........ 0.472 ........ 5-1...... COLUMBUS DESTROYERS
3.. ........ 5 ........ 2 ........ 0.417 ........ 5-1...... Krakow Ice Dragons
4.. ........ 7 ........ 3 ........ 0.333 ........ 5-1...... CLEVELAND FIGHTING BROWNIES
5.. ........ 2 ........ 6 ........ 0.583 ........ 3-3...... Texas Tech Red Raiders
6.. ........ 4 ........ 4 ........ 0.444 ........ 3-3...... Sea Wasp Agency
7.. ........ 6 ........ 7 ........ 0.556 ........ 3-3...... OHIO GREENS
8.. ........ 9 ........ 8 ........ 0.528 ........ 3-3...... Tokyo Dragons
9.. ...... 10 ...... 10 ........ 0.500 ........ 2-4...... Back Street Bad Boys
10 ........ 8 ...... 11 ........ 0.556 ........ 0-6...... Jak o' the Shadows
11 ...... 12 ...... 12 ........ 0.667 ........ 0-6...... CANTON LEATHERHEADS
12 ...... 11 ........ 9 ........ 0.500 ........ 1-5...... Six Times


NEXT WEEK'S MATCHUPS
Exp Score  Matchup
  83 -     6    VOLGOGRAD BLACK ARMY def. Tokyo Dragons
  43 -   27    COLUMBUS DESTROYERS def. OHIO GREENS
  24 -   23    Texas Tech Red Raiders def. CLEVELAND FIGHTING BROWNIES
  77 -     7    Sea Wasp Agency def. Six Times
  65 -   39    Jak o' the Shadows def. Back Street Bad Boys
140 -     6    Krakow Ice Dragons def. CANTON LEATHERHEADS


 
Gambler75
offline
Link
 
Week 9 Rankings

Rnk ..... Off ..... Def .... SoS ........... W-L-T... Team
1.. ........ 1 ........ 1 ........ 0.481 ........ 8-1...... VOLGOGRAD BLACK ARMY
2.. ........ 3 ........ 2 ........ 0.457 ........ 8-1...... Krakow Ice Dragons
3.. ........ 4 ........ 5 ........ 0.543 ........ 7-2...... COLUMBUS DESTROYERS
4.. ........ 2 ........ 3 ........ 0.494 ........ 6-3...... Texas Tech Red Raiders
5.. ........ 5 ........ 4 ........ 0.444 ........ 6-3...... Sea Wasp Agency
6.. ........ 8 ........ 6 ........ 0.469 ........ 5-4...... CLEVELAND FIGHTING BROWNIES
7.. ........ 6 ........ 7 ........ 0.543 ........ 4-5...... OHIO GREENS
8.. ........ 9 ........ 8 ........ 0.469 ........ 4-5...... Tokyo Dragons
9.. ........ 7 ...... 11 ........ 0.568 ........ 1-8...... Jak o' the Shadows
10 ...... 10 ...... 10 ........ 0.469 ........ 3-6...... Back Street Bad Boys
11 ...... 11 ........ 9 ........ 0.457 ........ 2-7...... Six Times
12 ...... 12 ...... 12 ........ 0.605 ........ 0-9...... CANTON LEATHERHEADS


NEXT WEEK'S MATCHUPS
Exp Score  Matchup
  49 -     8    VOLGOGRAD BLACK ARMY def. CLEVELAND FIGHTING BROWNIES
  67 -   10    COLUMBUS DESTROYERS def. Six Times
  50 -   18    Texas Tech Red Raiders def. OHIO GREENS
  58 -   12    Sea Wasp Agency def. Tokyo Dragons
  90 -     8    Krakow Ice Dragons def. Back Street Bad Boys
113 -   20    Jak o' the Shadows def. CANTON LEATHERHEADS
 
Gambler75
offline
Link
 
Week 11 Rankings

Rnk ..... Off ..... Def .... SoS ........... W-L-T... Team
1.. ........ 1 ........ 1 ........ 0.463 ........ 10-1.... VOLGOGRAD BLACK ARMY
2.. ........ 3 ........ 2 ........ 0.471 ........ 9-2...... Krakow Ice Dragons
3.. ........ 2 ........ 3 ........ 0.479 ........ 8-3...... Texas Tech Red Raiders
4.. ........ 5 ........ 4 ........ 0.479 ........ 8-3...... Sea Wasp Agency
5.. ........ 4 ........ 5 ........ 0.479 ........ 8-3...... COLUMBUS DESTROYERS
6.. ........ 8 ........ 6 ........ 0.496 ........ 6-5...... CLEVELAND FIGHTING BROWNIES
7.. ........ 6 ........ 7 ........ 0.504 ........ 5-6...... OHIO GREENS
8.. ...... 10 ........ 8 ........ 0.512 ........ 4-7...... Tokyo Dragons
9.. ........ 7 ...... 11 ........ 0.529 ........ 2-9...... Jak o' the Shadows
10 ........ 9 ...... 10 ........ 0.521 ........ 3-8...... Back Street Bad Boys
11 ...... 11 ........ 9 ........ 0.521 ........ 3-8...... Six Times
12 ...... 12 ...... 12 ........ 0.545 ........ 0-11.... CANTON LEATHERHEADS


NEXT WEEK'S MATCHUPS
Exp Score  Matchup
  57 -   13    VOLGOGRAD BLACK ARMY def. COLUMBUS DESTROYERS
174 -     6    Texas Tech Red Raiders def. CANTON LEATHERHEADS
  79 -   11    Sea Wasp Agency def. Back Street Bad Boys
  63 -     8    Krakow Ice Dragons def. Tokyo Dragons
  74 -   26    CLEVELAND FIGHTING BROWNIES def. Jak o' the Shadows
  43 -   15    OHIO GREENS def. Six Times
 
PaqMarq11
makes sense
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by RedneckGopher
yeah not much sense in that most agents just cruise by to check out the awesomeness of Artur Hawkwing
Even if they try cant stop him, only limit his gains
One of the best to ever suit up for GLB



 
zz man
offline
Link
 
Told you Wasps was better than 1 and 3 !!!! Nice run being put together.....Texas Tech stepped up a notch.....Krakow and VBAD still in the mix....Columbus need to keep popping and we're getting some good games going as most of us get ready for Pro...GL to all and thanks for the write-ups Gambler
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.