User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Page:
 
KP
kink pink
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Novus
Unfortunately, we won't be making the trip up. 54 of our dots will be in Decline next season, so we'll be resetting down to Rookie for another run.

But I want that gold trophy before we go. So if Paris wants that ticket to WL, they're gonna have to earn it.



well too bad we won't be going to rookie as well to play against you !

I WANT that GOLD more than a trip to WL ......

 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Helluva game, Paris and KP! That Wendell Sailor guy is a stud. You have a great crew with the Dawgs, and beating you was not easy at all. Good luck in S81 and beyond!
 
KP
kink pink
offline
Link
 
BooHooooooooo

Haven't watched but I will ! I knew it would be close ! Great way to end the season, GG for sure and I'm glad it was against you !

 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by KP
BooHooooooooo

Haven't watched but I will ! I knew it would be close ! Great way to end the season, GG for sure and I'm glad it was against you !



Indeed! If I were you, I'd put in a Support ticket and see if they'll give you Palm Bay's ticket to World League. Can't hurt to ask, right?
 
TheBear
Roll Tide
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Novus
HOLY CRAP WE ACTUALLY BEAT BAMA IN A PLAYOFF GAME



You make it sound like it's hard to do. We have a long tradition of losing in the playoffs LoL.
Although it does seem lady luck was on our side vs you guys more often than not. It wasn't luck this time...you guys earned it!

Not to sound sappy...but i'm going to miss you guys. You and KP keep this place alive and deserve free flex for doing so. But since we know that ain't happening your reward is knowing some of us appreciate it.
 
reddogrw
HOOD
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Novus
Indeed! If I were you, I'd put in a Support ticket and see if they'll give you Palm Bay's ticket to World League. Can't hurt to ask, right?


obviously written back when there were 32 team leagues instead of 12

https://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/faq.pl?cat=League%20Structure%2FTeam%20Movement#237


Any team wishing to remain in the World League as a result of a team resetting MUST submit a Support ticket requesting to do so. Failure to do so will result in the spot being awarded to the highest seeded non-playoff team that did submit a Support ticket.

Added for clarification 1/22/2013 - once we are looking at teams past the 9th place team in the demoting team's conference we will use the following criteria:

1) Order of finish in their conference
2) W-L record
3) Points allowed


so basically, all the non-playoff WL teams (all 4 of them these days) would have to pass on it

Now, one playoff team may be re-setting as well, so you never know and it can't hurt to put the ticket in
 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Looks like Paris made it up to WL! Congrats to the Dawgs! They have younger dots than the Palookas, so they should be able to put up more of a fight in WL than our Declining players would have.
 
KP
kink pink
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Novus
Looks like Paris made it up to WL! Congrats to the Dawgs! They have younger dots than the Palookas, so they should be able to put up more of a fight in WL than our Declining players would have.


No clue how the promo works...I did not send a ticket in with the request......

Im excited about being there and would appreciate any tips on at least wining a few games and not having a 0-200 score

 
reddogrw
HOOD
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by KP
No clue how the promo works...I did not send a ticket in with the request......

Im excited about being there and would appreciate any tips on at least wining a few games and not having a 0-200 score



1 WL playoff team re-set (4th Street Gang)

1 National Pro Champ did not promote (Palm Bay)

so 2 openings

Benito petitioned to stay, but none of the other 3 non-WL playoff teams did so, so one open spot had to be filled

I imagine you were chosen since the WL rep that declined WL came from your league
 
gbororats
Bugs Moderator
offline
Link
 
Nators were shit had I known i'd have put in the request to stay. Oops
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.