User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > World League > S79 yes some of us are still logging in
Page:
 
SharpyDave
offline
Link
 
Two-peat for me in the WL survival pool, well sort of, I tied with someone else, both eliminates week 15
 
USSDestroyer
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by SharpyDave
Two-peat for me in the WL survival pool, well sort of, I tied with someone else, both eliminates week 15


Congrats sir, I am the person you tied with. Lol.
 
SharpyDave
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by USSDestroyer
Congrats sir, I am the person you tied with. Lol.

Congrats also. I could possibly have won in the prior week but my HB had a critical 3Q loss fumble in the red zone.
Edited by SharpyDave on May 12, 2020 18:04:27
 
King of Bling
offline
Link
 
Headed into the last reg season game my CB's are once again kicking booty in both conferences, and their teams more importantly, are rocking!
 
Little M
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by SharpyDave
Two-peat for me in the WL survival pool, well sort of, I tied with someone else, both eliminates week 15


Congratulations.
That is a lot of flex to keep your one player going
 
Little M
offline
Link
 
Time for Cobra Kai to sweep the leg against Miami.
 
King of Bling
offline
Link
 
https://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/league.pl?league_id=280
Alpha D-MVP (1,4,9)
Zeta O-MVP
Zeta D-MVP (1,2)
Both teams seeded 1st headed into playoffs...killer regular season. Now to do work

 
Mauler
Tsalagi
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by King of Bling
https://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/league.pl?league_id=280
Alpha D-MVP (1,4,9)
Zeta O-MVP
Zeta D-MVP (1,2)
Both teams seeded 1st headed into playoffs...killer regular season. Now to do work



We are now officially jinxed.
 
reddogrw
HOOD
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Little M
Time for Cobra Kai to sweep the leg against Miami.


thankfully, they did not
 
rellascout
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Mauler
We are now officially jinxed.


Nah, we got this. You and Steve are now in Beast-Mode...nuff said!
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.