User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Goal Line Blitz > why does this team exist
Page:
 
darncat
offline
Link
 
http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2

if even a team of rookie cpu dots beats them 255-0
why do they exist? every game it plays is literally painful to watch,
even for a couple of plays. Why do these ppl hate GLB?
Why are ppl paying money to make the game worse?
 
Norse
offline
Link
 
Exercising his/her freedom?
 
madmal
Prez SWO
online
Link
 
Originally posted by darncat
http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2

if even a team of rookie cpu dots beats them 255-0
why do they exist? every game it plays is literally painful to watch,
even for a couple of plays. Why do these ppl hate GLB?
Why are ppl paying money to make the game worse?


Maybe they could use your help.
 
Greywolfmeb
offline
Link
 
Who cares? Reg pro 3. The real question is why is your team there and not pro?
 
TJ Spikes
offline
Link
 
They have hacked web cam footage of you posted on their team forum.

They have a steady stream of RPs from Survivor to pay for the team.

Endless free entertainment.

 
darncat
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by madmal
Maybe they could use your help.


go to there roster, look at 'age' and 'effective level'
then you will understand

Originally posted by TJ Spikes

They have a steady stream of RPs from Survivor to pay for the team.

Endless free entertainment.



what the fuck is entertaining about being non-entertaining
there dots are so old, they can hardly move. its not entertaining watching dots die.
whatever experiment they are trying is a failure. they could keep training the dots for 50 more years
they will still suck balls beyond the point of watch-ability. all they do is drag the game down
we will make sure they don't win anymore survivor's. hopefully that kills their awful team


Originally posted by Greywolfmeb
The real question is why is your team there and not pro?


We are not the first team to get placed into the wrong league. When it happens,
you try to make the best of it. Its difficult enough having to play all these teams that don't try
and can't possibly lose by less than 255 since they only have CPU dots. Now, IDK why
someone would pay money or waste time on a team w/ only CPUs- but i understand even less
why do it for a team a million times worse than that? Every player on that team is a joke-
it doesn't even matter if once upon a time they were good- after 50 seasons of losing 0-255 vs everyone
they are complete jokes, stains upon whatever legacy there is in GLB. The entire point of this team
is to lose as bad as possible, so badly that no one will even bother watching it.
what the fuck is the point of that. They should be ashamed of themselves for wasting people's time.
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
you asked for your team to be placed in reg pro. just gut already.
 
Seric
offline
Link
 
You were in Reg Pro Elite 1 last season. You're now in Reg Pro 3. Only way THAT happens is to request the move, especially considering you made the playoffs last season. You don't go from Reg Pro Elite 1 to Reg Pro 3 without requesting it. How I know?

This team, http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/team.pl?season=71&team_id=629 , won Reg Pro Elite 1 last season and you played them in the regular season twice.
 
darncat
offline
Link
 
we asked to stay in Reg Pro Elite, because we had to replace 20-some dots this season,
and the guys we have coming up for us are still too young to join the team.
once we actually saw what S Atlantic Pro was though, we didn't want to move at all-
we could have easily won that League, but it was too late. we never intended to be in league #3
who would? As it turned out, even reg pro elite would be way too easy for us, boringly so
I didn't realize we'd be able to replace the players we lost so easily. I should have had faith

In any event, every other team in our league had the same opportunity we've had
to sign dots and make a good team. The fact of the matter is, none of them tried.
That really doesn't have shit to do with us. That is on them, and their lack of effort.
Still, even worse is to make an effort into an intentionally horrid team. No one has yet
explained, what the fuck the point of a team which is intentionally the worst team ever?
Congratulations on making the worst team of all time, who will never be capable
of a single successful play, who make GLB stupider. Congratulations on being crap
 
darncat
offline
Link
 
You wish, sucka. You really would want that,
considering how many times we've already crushed your team.
rest assured, we are coming for you next season
 
Seric
offline
Link
 
Please show me where you crushed my team.

Considering my team is in an actual pro league (Casual but still Pro, and not Reg Pro) and has been for the past 3 seasons (including this one), yeah I'm sure I'd want to be moved to a garbage league.
Edited by Seric on Mar 23, 2019 14:32:58
Edited by Seric on Mar 23, 2019 14:32:35
 
Seric
offline
Link
 
Simple, you request to not be promoted. They're not going to move you to Reg Pro 3 from Reg Pro Elite 1 without being specifically asked to have that happen. sorry, but you requested to be moved to Reg Pro 3.
 
Seric
offline
Link
 
Oh yeah, when's the last time you won your league? Oh shit, your current team has yet to win their league at ANY level, much less a tournament. Last time your trophies show you winning a league was back in Season 19 (your one and only win).

Edited by Seric on Mar 23, 2019 14:37:59
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
to be fair though, it took him a decade to realize when xp stopped. he's a little slow.
 
YOM77
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by darncat
we asked to stay in Reg Pro Elite, because we had to replace 20-some dots this season,
and the guys we have coming up for us are still too young to join the team.
once we actually saw what S Atlantic Pro was though, we didn't want to move at all-
we could have easily won that League, but it was too late. we never intended to be in league #3
who would? As it turned out, even reg pro elite would be way too easy for us, boringly so
I didn't realize we'd be able to replace the players we lost so easily. I should have had faith

In any event, every other team in our league had the same opportunity we've had
to sign dots and make a good team. The fact of the matter is, none of them tried.
That really doesn't have shit to do with us. That is on them, and their lack of effort.
Still, even worse is to make an effort into an intentionally horrid team. No one has yet
explained, what the fuck the point of a team which is intentionally the worst team ever?
Congratulations on making the worst team of all time, who will never be capable
of a single successful play, who make GLB stupider. Congratulations on being crap


Could have easily won that League??

O_o

On what alternate fucking planet?

Bitch you have literally *never* won against commensurate competition. You are a perennially 3rd or 4th seed when in a league that your dots age belongs in. 2nd tier at best, each and every time. You consistently beg to be placed in inferior leagues. And even then, you find ways to fail.

Bruh, who do you think you’re even fooling?
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.