User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Page:
 
bigtrunk69
offline
Link
 
How did Dogs of War end up in #2??? Make league #1 great again!
 
rjssob
HOOD
offline
Link
 
Not to mention Western Conference is horrible with Eastern side being pretty stacked...
 
poland82
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by rjssob
Not to mention Western Conference is horrible with Eastern side being pretty stacked...


I laughed when I saw the divisions. Will be a dog fight in the East. I`m sure if they pull DOW up they will find their way over with us too
 
Little M
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by bigtrunk69
How did Dogs of War end up in #2??? Make league #1 great again!


GLB initially double promoted DoW to Semi Pro, so they had to arrange a trade to get DoW back down to National Minor. It must have been easier for them to drop to National Minors #2 than find a team in Elite to switch with.
 
rjssob
HOOD
offline
Link
 
Good news Dogs are back in #1 and the Western Conference, bad news Dogs are back in #1 and the Western Conference....
 
Mauler
Tsalagi
online
Link
 
Originally posted by rjssob
Good news Dogs are back in #1 and the Western Conference, bad news Dogs are back in #1 and the Western Conference....


LOL.....You don't realize how much work it took to get back......Geezzzzz!
 
bigtrunk69
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by rjssob
Not to mention Western Conference is horrible with Eastern side being pretty stacked...


Eastern Conference will be represented by a #1 seed at 8-8 haha.
 
rjssob
HOOD
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by bigtrunk69
Eastern Conference will be represented by a #1 seed at 8-8 haha.


West:
1 Dogs of War
2 Ice Up Son
3 Madagascar 05ers
4 Laos Chaos

East:
1 War Machine
2 Cape Horn
3 Rock n Roll
4 Black Hand
 
bigtrunk69
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by rjssob
West:
1 Dogs of War
2 Ice Up Son
3 Madagascar 05ers
4 Laos Chaos

East:
1 War Machine
2 Cape Horn
3 Rock n Roll
4 Black Hand


Stop. Sending out scrims, please accept if you get one.
 
mangoolio
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by rjssob
Good news Dogs are back in #1 and the Western Conference, bad news Dogs are back in #1 and the Western Conference....


+1
It's gonna be a good fight once again. Nice that there's still some competition around, while the game is slowly(?) dying.
 
bigtrunk69
offline
Link
 
Only 7 teams in tourney as of right now. Let's get it together guys.
 
mangoolio
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by bigtrunk69
Only 7 teams in tourney as of right now. Let's get it together guys.


Damn I'm one stupid &%#%&%&#
 
bigtrunk69
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by mangoolio
Damn I'm one stupid &%#%&%&#




Really bruh?
 
rjssob
HOOD
offline
Link
 
Save your flex, neither of you were winning...
 
bigtrunk69
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by rjssob
Save your flex, neither of you were winning...


Shoooooot, I'm trying to dump flex so I can leave the game
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.