User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Goal Line Blitz > Rate my Player > RQB: So, after all the bad mouthing.
Page:
 
PinaColada
offline
Link
 
http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/player.pl?player_id=4602115

Hahaha... The joke is on you.

Originally posted by lexden11
52/49 =/= 'perfectly built'


Originally posted by Clinton
Actually, I gotta agree with the rest on this. I've seen great rQB builds. They look like a SCAT Back in terms of points and the effective level score can still be pretty good.


Originally posted by PinaColada
Mine's better.


Originally posted by Backes-to-Backes
Sure it is!!


Originally posted by DarkRogue
Not really


Originally posted by PinaColada
Well, we'll just have to see about that.


http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/forum_thread.pl?thread_id=5245306

Well... Here we are...

You all sat there on your false allegorical pedestals of smugness and what did it get you but humiliation in the end? Because, here I stand, a GLBer with the greatest rushing QB build of all time! With a team that loves me. A team that started only as a farm team, well on it's way to WL and championship after championship. So, the next time you turn your noses up on somebody's build, you just sit back and take a long hard look in the mirror, and how pathetic YOUR builds are. Cause, I'm putting all of GLB on notice, watch out for my QB and watch out for the New York Red Storm.
 
aaasahi
offline
Link
 
 
AC
offline
Link
 
Quality build, bro.
 
Dadd
offline
Link
 
Move thread to press releases
 
PinaColada
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Dadd
Move thread to press releases


Good idea. After launching this press release I'd like to announce another public viewing of my build, a Flex fundraising virtual bbq. Live music, drag races, great food, girls and beer! Super Bowl Sunday! See you guys here!
 
PinaColada
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by AC
Quality build, bro.


Thanks big guy. Respect. You build some great dotballerz.
 
Sonic
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Dadd
Movie thread to press releases


FYP

Where do I buy the tickets and popcorn?
 
TJ Spikes
offline
Link
 
Build C-
Thread B+

 
lexden11
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by PinaColada
http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/forum_thread.pl?thread_id=5245306


from the thread you quoted ...

your rQB - http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/player.pl?player_id=4602115 - 72/75,

here are the others ...

http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/player.pl?player_id=4604077 - 71/81
http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/player.pl?player_id=4606547 - 72/81
http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/player.pl?player_id=4605089 - 72/81
http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/player.pl?player_id=4605372 - 72/78
http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/player.pl?player_id=4605966 - 72/81
http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/player.pl?player_id=4606244 - 72/80
http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/player.pl?player_id=4605235 - 69/79

finally, yours is not even the best rQB on your team !!!! ... http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/player.pl?player_id=4606880 - 72/79



Originally posted by PinaColada

You all sat there on your false allegorical pedestals of smugness and what did it get you but humiliation in the end? Because, here I stand, a GLBer with the greatest rushing QB build of all time! With a team that loves me. A team that started only as a farm team, well on it's way to WL and championship after championship. So, the next time you turn your noses up on somebody's build, you just sit back and take a long hard look in the mirror, and how pathetic YOUR builds are. Cause, I'm putting all of GLB on notice, watch out for my QB and watch out for the New York Red Storm.


Regional Pro 6 is not World League.

Originally posted by AC
Quality build, bro.


Originally posted by PinaColada
Thanks big guy. Respect. You build some great dotballerz.


AC was not being serious, he was being sarcastic.
 
reddogrw
HOOD
online
Link
 
Regional Pro 6

 
PinaColada
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by lexden11
AC was not being serious, he was being sarcastic.


Lol. Actually thinks EL means you have a better build. That brain dead thinking is why you'll never have a dot as good as mine.
 
Sonic
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by PinaColada
Lol. Actually thinks EL means you have a better build. That brain dead thinking is why you'll never have a dot as good as mine.


Well if you don't like EL, why not compare Player Value (that number under EL).
 
reddogrw
HOOD
online
Link
 
Originally posted by PinaColada
Originally posted by lexden11

AC was not being serious, he was being sarcastic.


Lol. Actually thinks EL means you have a better build. That brain dead thinking is why you'll never have a dot as good as mine.


it is actually an indicator of how efficiently you built

it doesn't mean you built it correct

a dot should have the right attributes AND a high EL as compared to similar dots to be elite
 
PinaColada
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by reddogrw
it is actually an indicator of how efficiently you built

it doesn't mean you built it correct

a dot should have the right attributes AND a high EL as compared to similar dots to be elite


Or like my dot. Effeciently built, good EL (not as high as others) and simply correctly built.
 
Sonic
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by PinaColada
Or like my dot. Effeciently built, good EL (not as high as others) and simply correctly built.


Why is your vision higher than your carrying?
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.