User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Page:
 
Ubasstards
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by MoJames
I got you good on the test server thread tho




Getting all errors out in one day
 
Ubasstards
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by tonnyrat
my favorite part as tester is i get to see all of the WL builds and VAs. i also get to load up odessa and cincy as test teams and run tests vs various WL teams. the only team i've never run a test on is HOOD which explains why we normally lose to them.



if you get to run test scrims using your own teams I am done with this game
 
tonnyrat
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Ubasstards
if you get to run test scrims using your own teams I am done with this game


goodbye
 
MoJames
offline
Link
 
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/jgeist/tombstone03.jpg
Edited by MoJames on Feb 14, 2012 13:13:48
 
e1iterate
favorite prism
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Ubasstards
Originally posted by tonnyrat

my favorite part as tester is i get to see all of the WL builds and VAs. i also get to load up odessa and cincy as test teams and run tests vs various WL teams. the only team i've never run a test on is HOOD which explains why we normally lose to them.



if you get to run test scrims using your own teams I am done with this game


I wonder is there is a log of some sorts where we could tell.
 
tonnyrat
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Magic Mike
I wonder is there is a log of some sorts where we could tell.


all data on the test server is hidden. not even bort can find out.
 
MoJames
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by tonnyrat
all data on the test server is hidden. not even bort can find out.


I thought deathblade had it?
 
tonnyrat
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by MoJames
I thought deathblade had it?


he created most of the scripts on the test server so that's prob true
 
Ubasstards
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by tonnyrat
all data on the test server is hidden. not even bort can find out.


we'll see about that
 
tonnyrat
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Ubasstards
we'll see about that


bort's password is assword. hack away.
 
Ubasstards
offline
Link
 
Bort blocked my PM

Sorry, you are not on this user's list of allowed senders. If you are trying to contact an Admin, please use the Support page.
New Message - BLOCKED


I'll just make another account to PM him
 
MoJames
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Ubasstards
Bort blocked my PM

Sorry, you are not on this user's list of allowed senders. If you are trying to contact an Admin, please use the Support page.
New Message - BLOCKED


I'll just make another account to PM him


Name it Catch_22
 
vladykins
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Disastermaster
Originally posted by cavalier

So winning one time turned you into dpride?


no, I was inspired by this http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_thread.pl?thread_id=4857570


This begs the question: How many baskets do you have your dick in?

Or, alternatively: Ich kann meine Wurst im Warenkorb zu legen
 
vladykins
offline
Link
 

Haiku zu schreiben
Viel schwieriger ist nun, wenn
Sie wissen nicht, Deutsch
 
Primate
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by vladykins
This begs the question: How many baskets do you have your dick in?

Or, alternatively: Ich kann meine Wurst im Warenkorb zu legen


Doesn't matter. Mine was there first.
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.