User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > World League > Congrats 4th Street
Page:
 
Little M
offline
Link
 
Congrats 4th Street. When we got the 2 interceptions in the fourth quarter, I thought things were going our way. After that, our previously solid defense couldn't stop anything, even a 7.5 yard run on the last play of regulation time.
 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by RyanCane26
Matching Input
Input Named: LATE GAME FG

Possible Outputs
100% FG (field_goal)

All OCs double checking


Too late, you're officially Les Miles now.
 
Sonic
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Little M
Congrats 4th Street. When we got the 2 interceptions in the fourth quarter, I thought things were going our way. After that, our previously solid defense couldn't stop anything, even a 7.5 yard run on the last play of regulation time.


That finish to the game would have been tough to see. Takes 2 teams to make a top game. Congrats on making the final and commiserations on the outcome.
 
TheBear
Roll Tide
offline
Link
 
Well done.
 
nexill
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Sonic
That finish to the game would have been tough to see. Takes 2 teams to make a top game. Congrats on making the final and commiserations on the outcome.


Agreed, and GG to Nomad. That pick-6 was a dagger to the heart, i didn't know if we'd come back from that. It was definitely an exciting game!
 
AlBarsch
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by RyanCane26
Matching Input
Input Named: LATE GAME FG

Possible Outputs
100% FG (field_goal)

All OCs double checking


I lol'd... I re-named that input in season 5 to: "Kick the fucking ball"
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.