User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Goal Line Blitz > Pee Wee Teams upgrade?
OklahomaWolf
offline
Link
 
Do pee wee teams upgrade to the next level? I forgot amd dont remember
 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by OklahomaWolf
Do pee wee teams upgrade to the next level? I forgot amd dont remember


If I recall correctly, Pee Wee teams go from Copper to Silver to Gold. However, you have to start over each season with a brand new roster of Level 1 dots.

Rookie teams promote up to Prep teams at the end of the season, and you can keep all 55 dots as long as they sign contract extensions to include the next season.
 
OklahomaWolf
offline
Link
 
Thats what i thought.
 
Theo Wizzago
Coyote
offline
Link
 
Also, once in a very blue moon, GLB command central will work with you to move a team from one branch to another. Like moving a Regular league team to Casual leagues. I don't know if they've ever done that with Peewee teams though.
 
OklahomaWolf
offline
Link
 
Sad
 
Theo Wizzago
Coyote
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by OklahomaWolf
Sad


Ehhh,,, I can get the reasons for allowing moves from Regular to Casual... I mean the only differences there are is in the coaching / AI interfaces. Teams are built the same, dots are the same, age groups, team finances and stadium building... all that stuff. Peewee teams are always one-and-done so they're a much different dog in every way. I would think the easier solution would be to sell your Peewee team and buy a regular/casual team... then request a team name change to have the Peewee name expunged/replaced and put on your new team. I'm not completely sure of the policy of identical team names and if allowed.
 
OklahomaWolf
offline
Link
 
I have already started the process. Just waiting for playoffs to clear
 
Stoned Beaver
offline
Link
 
You can upgrade a peewee team to regular at the end of the season, or at least they did it many years ago with no problem.

That being said, either your dots were built really poorly for peewee or you should be rebuilding anyway.
 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Stoned Beaver
You can upgrade a peewee team to regular at the end of the season, or at least they did it many years ago with no problem.

That being said, either your dots were built really poorly for peewee or you should be rebuilding anyway.


That's true. Dots that are built to do well in Pee Wee are doomed to be terrible long-term dots, while dots that are built for long-term use will get slaughtered in Pee Wee. There's no way to do both successfully.
 
Theo Wizzago
Coyote
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Novus
That's true. Dots that are built to do well in Pee Wee are doomed to be terrible long-term dots, while dots that are built for long-term use will get slaughtered in Pee Wee. There's no way to do both successfully.


Not if you wanna win in either.
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.