User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > National Pro Leagues > Any team interested in switching
Page:
 
Link
 
Originally posted by lostenses
I can't believe that this hasn't been fixed already.

Just in case, if you don't get moved up, let me know before you fold. We would HAVE to play one more game before that happened.



I have tons of options to fix this which I have sent in... Hopefully it will all be good after Support reads it in 2023.

Defintely need to get my streak to 14 before retirement LOST
 
Link
 
The Cats wanted out of the Pros with his struggles to find free agents so he put a request to swap which worked out... back to North America PRO... never been so happy to get my ass whooped. Thanks for getting it changed DD.
 
TheBear
Roll Tide
offline
Link
 
 
Rocdog21
Sancho
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by SmithsterSmitty
The Cats wanted out of the Pros with his struggles to find free agents so he put a request to swap which worked out... back to North America PRO... never been so happy to get my ass whooped. Thanks for getting it changed DD.


What!? Darncat took the easy way out again? SHOCKER!
 
Link
 
Originally posted by Rocdog21
What!? Darncat took the easy way out again? SHOCKER!


He was struggling to fill out his roster (which I get) but he went down to Reg Pro 3 which is going to be pretty damn boring IMO. I HATE 255 to 0 games.

Oh well worked out for me. I have to beat my pathetic 2 wins next season. I'll take the over.
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by SmithsterSmitty
He was struggling to fill out his roster (which I get) but he went down to Reg Pro 3 which is going to be pretty damn boring IMO. I HATE 255 to 0 games.

Oh well worked out for me. I have to beat my pathetic 2 wins next season. I'll take the over.


He got pumped in reg pro 3 last time lol. They need a reg pro 6 for him to win gold in.
 
Link
 
Originally posted by ProfessionalKop
He got pumped in reg pro 3 last time lol. They need a reg pro 6 for him to win gold in.


I would like to laugh and agree but as an owner of a 2-14 team at the moment, I'll keep my mouth shut until I can at least win as many games as i lose in PRO. Rather go 2-14 here though than 16-0 being bored out of my mind.
 
darncat
offline
Link
 
Smitty, I thought you were in Reg Pro Elite, lol
now i see why you wanted out of this league. hopefully some of these teams fill up.
My whole team was sick of going 7-9 in NA pro every season, we kinda wanted just a different Nat Pro league
where we would have an actual chance. I figured Smitty was so adamant about getting back here, we'd switch with them.
As it looks like we might only go one deep at many positions (unless we can sign a lot more guys) i figured
Reg Elite would be a fair challenge all around. Well, unless some teams load up, we will have to focus on
the tournament to have any good match-ups. Its a shame almost every League is either loaded to the teeth or
toothless. There's not much balance. Well, hopefully next season at least we can be in Pacific or SA Pro National
where it seems like we stack up most evenly to the competition.
 
Link
 
Originally posted by darncat
Smitty, I thought you were in Reg Pro Elite, lol
now i see why you wanted out of this league. hopefully some of these teams fill up.
My whole team was sick of going 7-9 in NA pro every season, we kinda wanted just a different Nat Pro league
where we would have an actual chance. I figured Smitty was so adamant about getting back here, we'd switch with them.
As it looks like we might only go one deep at many positions (unless we can sign a lot more guys) i figured
Reg Elite would be a fair challenge all around. Well, unless some teams load up, we will have to focus on
the tournament to have any good match-ups. Its a shame almost every League is either loaded to the teeth or
toothless. There's not much balance. Well, hopefully next season at least we can be in Pacific or SA Pro National
where it seems like we stack up most evenly to the competition.


I wasn't even in the league you moved into.... I was in Reg Comp but really both were equally shitty
 
darncat
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by SmithsterSmitty
I wasn't even in the league you moved into.... I was in Reg Comp but really both were equally shitty


it can't be as bad as this one, i don't think there is another remotely functional team in #3
i wonder if its too late for us to move up to at least #2...
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by darncat
it can't be as bad as this one, i don't think there is another remotely functional team in #3
i wonder if its too late for us to move up to at least #2...


it's never too late. if you send a message to DD he'll move you. we both know you wont though.
 
Link
 
Originally posted by darncat
it can't be as bad as this one, i don't think there is another remotely functional team in #3
i wonder if its too late for us to move up to at least #2...


Just tell DD to move you into Europe or Pacific using the information I sent his way.. I had 6 options for him to choose from just in those two leagues alone. You can go into Europe and immediately be a top 6 team
 
darncat
offline
Link
 
I sent him a message at first saying we'd switch to any pro besides NA, preferably SA or Pacific
then when you needed a switch, i sent him another saying we'll switch w/ Nation;
i'm unsure how it is we ended up in this league, since you weren't even in this league. hmmm...
 
Link
 
Originally posted by darncat
I sent him a message at first saying we'd switch to any pro besides NA, preferably SA or Pacific
then when you needed a switch, i sent him another saying we'll switch w/ Nation;
i'm unsure how it is we ended up in this league, since you weren't even in this league. hmmm...


The good news is you don't have to worry about recruiting. There is like 4 non-cpu dots in entire conference... 400 to 0 victory after victory... BORING
 
darncat
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by SmithsterSmitty
The good news is you don't have to worry about recruiting. There is like 4 non-cpu dots in entire conference... 400 to 0 victory after victory... BORING


yeah, and right after we finally got some good HH LBs so we can actually stop a running game
however, we still don't have a bTE for this season, or enough O-lineman-
and as a result we still have like 5 empty spots on our return STs, and no back ups for most O-linemen,
who will also be playing ST... which is obviously going to be a disaster against any legitimate team.
Of course in this league it will probably be irrelevant...
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.