User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > National Semi Pro Leagues > S74 - Semi Truck Elite #1
Page:
 
Theo Wizzago
Coyote
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Guppy, Inc
it's those types of games where you can learn all kinds of surprising things.


Hey... our FB completed a pass so anything is possible.
 
KP
kink pink
offline
Link
 
GG Jersey Mets
 
jace0221
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by KP
GG Jersey Mets


u too
 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Welp, Palm Bay is out of the Tourney, and so is Palm Bay. Good games, Jersey and 4th Street!
 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Good game, Sydney! You guys didn't go down easily.

Great game, Hood Rich! That was a dogfight... glad we were able to finally pull away in Q4.
 
Guppy, Inc
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Novus
Good game, Sydney! You guys didn't go down easily.

Great game, Hood Rich! That was a dogfight... glad we were able to finally pull away in Q4.


so which team is going to win 3rd? vegas wants to know....lol
 
KP
kink pink
offline
Link
 
GG Montlake Huskies
 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Guppy, Inc
so which team is going to win 3rd? vegas wants to know....lol


Palm Bay.
 
nexill
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Novus
Welp, Palm Bay is out of the Tourney, and so is Palm Bay. Good games, Jersey and 4th Street!


you too! the paladins got a little sneaky, those returns were killers
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.