User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > National Semi Pro Leagues > S73 - The season of the _____________?
Page:
 
Theo Wizzago
Coyote
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by SmithsterSmitty
Thanks

What's gonna happen next time This streak is getting pretty 'Legendary'


Next time we steal your cheerleaders and hold them for ransom.
 
Link
 
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
Next time we steal your cheerleaders and hold them for ransom.


You can have them. The most attractive one looks like Will Ferrell cheering from Saturday Night Live
 
lostenses
offline
Link
 
Legendary is referring to Nation beating Monster.
This is glb. Be afraid. Nothing lasts forever here!

Monster will win a game one of these seasons.
 
Link
 
Originally posted by lostenses
Legendary is referring to Nation beating Monster.
This is glb. Be afraid. Nothing lasts forever here!

Monster will win a game one of these seasons.


This player lasts forever in GLB...

http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/player.pl?player_id=932349



Honestly we aren't doing anything tricky or complicated so of course you will get us at some point. I never expected to have this level of success while getting through remining flex and with some players who couldn't even afford custom gear but it has gone surprisingly well. Makes me wish we started a powerhouse rushing squad 50 seasons ago with the Mayan Waariors when the builds were dialed in exactly right.

With the elevation of the Toads right now and Madison shocking the world, this league is damn competitive. Nice to see in the dying days of the once mighty GLB empire...

When you finally get us I will tip my hat to you and say job well done but until then....'Suck it'

Only have a few more seasons and done GLB forever for myself so 'Come Get Some'
 
Theo Wizzago
Coyote
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by SmithsterSmitty
You can have them. The most attractive one looks like Will Ferrell cheering from Saturday Night Live


Dude... really? Jeeze. Spend some damn money and upgrade those biotches.
 
TacklerTopher
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
Dude... really? Jeeze. Spend some damn money and upgrade those biotches.


Nice to see a league with depth still kicking around
Edited by TacklerTopher on May 16, 2019 22:31:03
Edited by TacklerTopher on May 16, 2019 22:30:37
 
Link
 
GG Wasps... Always feels good when my squad can take yours down.
 
aird88
offline
Link
 
I guess our Base AI won't cut it against all of these powerhouse teams. I can't wait to actually do some tactics against you guys. If only our DC was a bit more active and we would stand a fighting chance. We will see how things pan out in the playoffs, it's the only thing that really matters.
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.