User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Rookie Leagues > Season 73 Rookie League #1
Page:
 
chief c
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by edwardwscollins
Looking like maybe 2 wins this season for my guys. Hopefully weíll pull out a couple upsets. But doubtful against a league of experienced rookie competitors.



No one here is an "experienced" rookie competitor. Peep ball is just something we have to suffer through every so often because Bort's too lazy to code some insta-79's and too blind to see all the flex we'd spend not to have to suffer through this chit.
 
Theo Wizzago
Coyote
offline
Link
 
Oh, I dunno bout that Chief C. I mean this is where all the plays get tested. If it doesn't work down here, it ain't gonna work up there.
 
KP
kink pink
offline
Link
 
suffer threw Rookie....... I love yelling at the dots to RUN RUN RUN or GO GO GO ......

my grands think is sooooooooo funny
 
TJ Spikes
online
Link
 
Originally posted by chief c
gotcha one on thursday


appreciate the ass kicking... we'll get those cleats cleaned up and back to you asap.

mental note to self.... also set the depth chart for scrims



 
Mrs Chief C
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
Oh, I dunno bout that Chief C. I mean this is where all the plays get tested. If it doesn't work down here, it ain't gonna work up there.


I don't know. Seems like a whole different playbook at this level. Definitely a different scheme.

Originally posted by KP
suffer threw Rookie....... I love yelling at the dots to RUN RUN RUN or GO GO GO ......

my grands think is sooooooooo funny


lol I know! I'm always yelling DON"T JUST STAND THERE, AT LEAST LOOK MEAN....


Originally posted by TJ Spikes
appreciate the ass kicking... we'll get those cleats cleaned up and back to you asap.

mental note to self.... also set the depth chart for scrims


Yep, one would think after all these literal years we wouldn't forget to set our scrim optons or reset our dots to "play hard" and "wrap up"
 
Theo Wizzago
Coyote
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Mrs Chief C
I don't know. Seems like a whole different playbook at this level. Definitely a different scheme.


I should've specified passing plays. I agree that running plays change a lot but many of the passing plays that don't work down here, won't work up there. Hell... they just plain ol' don't work anywhere.

 
Link
 
Ok. Tactics gurus. How do you set your energy so that every player sees the field? My SS and FS and a couple linebackers got zero plays while the starters played every down.
 
Link
 
If anyone wants to come coach my team. Feel free to hit me up. Itís safe to say I donít have a freaking clue what the hell im doing
 
Theo Wizzago
Coyote
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by edwardwscollins
Ok. Tactics gurus. How do you set your energy so that every player sees the field? My SS and FS and a couple linebackers got zero plays while the starters played every down.


Depends on two things. Depth chart setups and how many dots at the position. The more dots, the harder to get pure equal playing time. Since you're mentioning the FS and SS, generally where there's only 2 dots unless extras for ST's. then it's all about stamina of each dot. If stamina is low (since rookie level it should be), then a setting of 95/99 should do decently. First number is when you pull a dot for replacement... second number is when that dot returns. Also put both dots on ST's and not just one of them if they play ST's at all. Helps keep the stamina level on both. ST's really suck down stamina so if only one dot is on ST's then it's likely always tired after one play and never seeing the regular field.
 
Link
 
Thanks. Appreciate itOriginally posted by Theo Wizzago
Depends on two things. Depth chart setups and how many dots at the position. The more dots, the harder to get pure equal playing time. Since you're mentioning the FS and SS, generally where there's only 2 dots unless extras for ST's. then it's all about stamina of each dot. If stamina is low (since rookie level it should be), then a setting of 95/99 should do decently. First number is when you pull a dot for replacement... second number is when that dot returns. Also put both dots on ST's and not just one of them if they play ST's at all. Helps keep the stamina level on both. ST's really suck down stamina so if only one dot is on ST's then it's likely always tired after one play and never seeing the regular field.


 
TJ Spikes
online
Link
 
Getting kinda Roudy in here

https://youtu.be/2YYmS7NL3Po
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.