User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > National Minor Leagues > S73 Season of the Elites
Page:
 
KP
kink pink
online
Link
 
Originally posted by Novus


I officially hate this season.


well its not on the top of my list either.........

losing my Guards has been a real kick in the butt.

I hope that we will continue to win against that other league and be able to make and do well in playoffs.....

a girl can dream right?

___________________________________________

NOW are there any teams at this lvl folding after this season ? IF so I do need Guards and a DE
 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Good game, Sharks! Sorry we had to take it all out on you.
 
Kaybra
offline
Link
 
Great game Monkeys!!
 
Kurt Davey
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Novus
Good game, Sharks! Sorry we had to take it all out on you.


 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Kurt Davey


We're having a very frustrating season, in case you haven't noticed.
 
AlBarsch
offline
Link
 
Huh, MEM actually outscored Hawaii in the second half when my Ai goes into catch up mode and we start chucking the ball all over the joint - maybe I should just abandon the run game and go Big Air all game... or not...
 
Novus
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by AlBarsch
Huh, MEM actually outscored Hawaii in the second half when my Ai goes into catch up mode and we start chucking the ball all over the joint - maybe I should just abandon the run game and go Big Air all game... or not...


So, you're saying that the secret to beating Hawaii is to... PASS the ball?!

What IS passing the ball?
 
KP
kink pink
online
Link
 




Originally posted by Novus
So, you're saying that the secret to beating Hawaii is to... PASS the ball?!:


Id just like a good close game
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.