User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Link
 
Nice to see 9 quality teams still here. Have a great season everyone. Will it be another Dominating season, or a Red Wedding, a Monster or will someone from the field rise up to claim the throne? All are possible in what could be a crazy season. Let's go!!!
Edited by SmithsterSmitty on Feb 28, 2019 20:59:37
 
tvobejda17
offline
Link
 
Don't expect much from Bayside. Owner of the team and all the dots has been MIA for nearly a month, so the growth of the team has hit a significant wall, with no real chance of climbing. Good luck to everyone else!
 
lostenses
offline
Link
 
makes for a real interesting conference over there
 
bigtrunk69
offline
Link
 
Gameday is finally here! It's gonna be lit!
 
Link
 
Originally posted by tvobejda17
Don't expect much from Bayside. Owner of the team and all the dots has been MIA for nearly a month, so the growth of the team has hit a significant wall, with no real chance of climbing. Good luck to everyone else!


That sucks. Hope the owner is doing alright and comes back soon. Too good a team to end that way.
 
Guppy, Inc
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by SmithsterSmitty
That sucks. Hope the owner is doing alright and comes back soon. Too good a team to end that way.


one of my punters was on his other team and he didnt say anything about leaving.
 
Theo Wizzago
Coyote
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by SmithsterSmitty
That sucks. Hope the owner is doing alright and comes back soon. Too good a team to end that way.


^this^ I know a few of you remember Doobas from back in the day. He asked me to build a couple of dots for his team and it lasted a few seasons. We all knew he was fighting some serious health issues. One day, *poof* Haven't seen nor heard from him since. I cannot help but think things took a turn south for him. I damn sure hope not... but.. reality sucks. No matter what, he's gone for now from glb and, maybe, longer.
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
damn i forgot about doobas. super nice guy, fucking hated how he would end all of his posts with "doobas" as if we couldnt tell by looking at the god damn user name.

rest in peace, sweet prince.
 
lostenses
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by lostenses
makes for a real interesting conference over there


that conference just got even more interesting!
Westeros AND Nation lost????
 
Link
 
Originally posted by lostenses
that conference just got even more interesting!
Westeros AND Nation lost????


I would say good game to them on here but I don't think they are on here. Their speed got to us in that game. No shame losing to the Wasps. They have good bloody builds.

Onto the next streak. Hopefully not a losing one.
 
lostenses
offline
Link
 
yeah, I have been waiting until the Sea Wasps started living up to their potential.glad they are in your conference this season.
 
Rocdog21
Sancho
offline
Link
 
Has Kenosha fired their DC yet?
 
jerryv
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Rocdog21
Has Kenosha fired their DC yet?


We don't appear to have one. We always seem to gift a few teams an easy victory with that jacked up DAI (see game vs Tatooine). I offered to help at one point and was told it is the best DAI in the game, as long the opponent is tagged. I can't imagine that is the only issue, but I heard nothing further about being able to assist after that.
 
Rocdog21
Sancho
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by jerryv
We don't appear to have one. We always seem to gift a few teams an easy victory with that jacked up DAI (see game vs Tatooine). I offered to help at one point and was told it is the best DAI in the game, as long the opponent is tagged. I can't imagine that is the only issue, but I heard nothing further about being able to assist after that.


That's the exact game I'm talking about lol
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Rocdog21
That's the exact game I'm talking about lol


Tatooine #1
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.