User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
GG Miami. do i sell the team now or right before we go 0-16?
 
Guppy, Inc
offline
Link
 
that would be scandalous. i wonder if DD would do anything if a WL went belly up. remember way back when catch resurrected a bunch of retired dots to fill a WL team?
 
RedneckGopher
offline
Link
 
Good win Indy

we need to find the turnover setting and back it way off
 
Krille820
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Guppy, Inc
that would be scandalous. i wonder if DD would do anything if a WL went belly up. remember way back when catch resurrected a bunch of retired dots to fill a WL team?


lol, they wouldnt even notice if it happens today
 
Rocdog21
Sancho
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by ProfessionalKop
GG Miami. do i sell the team now or right before we go 0-16?


Report Tomcic for putting in a better game plan for his own team, than yours.
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Rocdog21
Report Tomcic for putting in a better game plan for his own team, than yours.


i did that before the season even started
 
Sonic
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by ProfessionalKop
i did that before the season even started


Which team had the better ST?
 
Bluesman
bluest blues
offline
Link
 


Originally posted by Rocdog21
Report Tomcic for putting in a better game plan for his own team, than yours.


Originally posted by ProfessionalKop
i did that before the season even started


and they did nothing!!! go figure
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
we won a game. i can rest easy tonight.
 
Krille820
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by ProfessionalKop
we won a game. i can rest easy tonight.


 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by ProfessionalKop
we won a game. i can rest easy tonight.


2 in a row.

possible s71 champs? definitely.
 
Mauler
Tsalagi
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by ProfessionalKop
2 in a row.

possible s71 champs? definitely.


Gotta love the enthusiasm!
 
RedneckGopher
offline
Link
 
No resting easy in our house, still tho GGames guys
quite a tough crowd here but someone has to be the whipping boy
 
ProfessionalKop
Gangstalicious
offline
Link
 
http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/game.pl?game_id=2954194

neither team punted. wild game cherokee.
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.