User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Prep Leagues > Prep Season 66
arcele
offline
Link
 
Hey kids, welcome to season 66, here's a thread, you know, just in case.
 
TaoTao
offline
Link
 
D-Town is checking in!
Looking forward to start the new Season.
Edited by TaoTao on Mar 27, 2018 01:10:00
 
darncat
offline
Link
 
Good season to all!
 
Link
 
We are in -- http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1709 A BAD LEAGUE!!
 
darncat
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Backes-to-Backes
We are in -- http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1709 A BAD LEAGUE!!


League 1 is insane, league 2 is really rough, and league 3...
well, let me be the first to congratulate you on winning the superbowl
 
7steeladonis
online
Link
 
Originally posted by Backes-to-Backes
We are in -- http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1709 A BAD LEAGUE!!


Originally posted by darncat
League 1 is insane, league 2 is really rough, and league 3...
well, let me be the first to congratulate you on winning the superbowl


 
7steeladonis
online
Link
 
Originally posted by darncat
League 1 is insane, league 2 is really rough, and league 3...
well, let me be the first to congratulate you on winning the superbowl


And I assure you that the best teams at plateau are coming out of league #2
 
Link
 
Originally posted by Backes-to-Backes
We are in -- http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1709 A BAD LEAGUE!!


God (or Bort) took a look at the league and was like, this league isn't even worthy of residing on my servers. No preseason games run to date.
 
crazy224
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by mystikalilusion
God (or Bort) took a look at the league and was like, this league isn't even worthy of residing on my servers. No preseason games run to date.


 
jdpbernal
online
Link
 
Originally posted by crazy224
Originally posted by mystikalilusion

God (or Bort) took a look at the league and was like, this league isn't even worthy of residing on my servers. No preseason games run to date.




 
jdpbernal
online
Link
 
Originally posted by Backes-to-Backes
We are in -- http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1709 A BAD LEAGUE!!


It is going to be one f'd up league!
 
darncat
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by mystikalilusion
God (or Bort) took a look at the league and was like, this league isn't even worthy of residing on my servers. No preseason games run to date.


what is up with that?
 
Rocdog21
Sancho
online
Link
 
Originally posted by 7steeladonis
And I assure you that the best teams at plateau are coming out of league #2


+1

Also...Later tater.
 
BLARYPALOOZA
offline
Link
 
GG Steel Faction
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.