User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Rookie Leagues > Season 65 Rookie League Two
Page:
 
zz man
offline
Link
 
 
Mauler
Tsalagi
offline
Link
 
Best out of four.
 
orangesdcd
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Mauler
Best out of four.


Buckle up!! At the conclusion of game four all of our players are going to need to be hospitalized O_o
 
Link
 
Originally posted by orangesdcd
Buckle up!! At the conclusion of game four all of our players are going to need to be hospitalized O_o


 
crazy224
offline
Link
 
Dogs of war blow them out game 1 than lose next 3 lol broken playoffs
 
Mauler
Tsalagi
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by crazy224
Dogs of war blow them out game 1 than lose next 3 lol broken playoffs


The last 3 thrown in games were actually one game. The players stats as well as the scores in all 3 games were identical. According to the playoff brackets we play them again in the next round....lol.
Edited by Mauler on Mar 11, 2018 17:22:36
 
Link
 
Not making the playoffs has it advantages - http://glb.warriorgeneral.com/game/game.pl?game_id=2909596 I knew right away that we won this game!!
 
armadafalls
offline
Link
 
Allright! Cuyahoga Falls won 3 out of 4 playoff games against the Dogs of War Now we play the Dogs of War again in Round Two of the playoffs. At least neither Dogs Of War nor the Armada has to play with themselves like Trust The Process has to in Round Two.
Edited by armadafalls on Mar 11, 2018 17:43:50
Edited by armadafalls on Mar 11, 2018 17:43:25
 
Link
 
Originally posted by armadafalls
Allright! Cuyahoga Falls won 3 out of 4 playoff games against the Dogs of War Now we play the Dogs of War again in Round Two of the playoffs. At least neither Dogs Of War nor the Armada has to play with themselves like Trust The Process has to in Round Two.


 
roadfrog
offline
Link
 
GG Steel
 
Pena_FIN
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by roadfrog
GG Steel


gg
 
Gambit26
offline
Link
 
GG Trust. We were either gonna find a way to pressure your QB or get picked apart. Good luck in the upcoming season.
 
Naked Force
offline
Link
 
GG Dogs of War... Our blind LBs and Safeties have been reprimanded. You guys deserved the W!
 
Rocdog21
Sancho
online
Link
 
NM
Edited by Rocdog21 on Mar 21, 2018 11:07:37
 
Mauler
Tsalagi
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Naked Force
GG Dogs of War... Our blind LBs and Safeties have been reprimanded. You guys deserved the W!


GG
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.