User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > National Pro Leagues > Pacific Pro League > CJR's Preseason Power Rankings
Page:
 
Link
 

I hate to say it but the majority of the competition has been eliminated from this League.. The Power Rankings Below are also the only relevant teams in the league as well as the teams that are GOING to make the playoffs.

Southeast Asia

1. Dublin Dragoons
2. Cult of Personalties, Wu!
3. Arkadak Deadliest Warriors
4. OffTopica Word

Not one other team in SEA is relevant.

Oceania

1. Razorback Nation
2. Hitman's Crew
3. Williamsport Soul Reavers
4. Stockholm Black Death
5. $in City $yndicate
6. Christchurch Fighting Maori
7. Oregon Ducks
8. Kosovo Kryptonite

Not one other team in the Oceania Conference is relevant.
Edited by Captain Jack Riley on Dec 7, 2014 05:55:11
Edited by Captain Jack Riley on Dec 6, 2014 17:42:27
 
Jughead
Fork 'Em
offline
Link
 
Time to merge leagues.
 
cubsluver22
kiss the .gif
offline
Link
 
I don't wanna come on this GD league forum, and see those inbreds from Arkansas listed as #1. jlrock and steal-em offense and the rest of those clowns couldn't lead a pack of worms to fucking hibernate.

And seriously Wack Riley, Kaos' other team above us? My Workplace farts scare more than spitman's crew.

Change the damn rankings WSR is #1 and when the sun sets on this season we'll still be #1. And hell no the sun won't shine on the dog's ass that is Arkansas Razorbacks.
 
Link
 
If being a Sooner fan and a Cubs fan doesn't just spew the idea of inbred, I am not sure what does
 
jlrock
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by cubsluver22
I don't wanna come on this GD league forum, and see those inbreds from Arkansas listed as #1. jlrock and steal-em offense and the rest of those clowns couldn't lead a pack of worms to fucking hibernate.

And seriously Wack Riley, Kaos' other team above us? My Workplace farts scare more than spitman's crew.

Change the damn rankings WSR is #1 and when the sun sets on this season we'll still be #1. And hell no the sun won't shine on the dog's ass that is Arkansas Razorbacks.


C'mon cubs. Surely you know I sold the WL Arkansas Razorbacks after last season. Why do you you keep calling my boy steal-em offense. Again, I know you know I shoot it straight with you, I think that's why we have at worst case always got along. Spread does not take peoples stuff. But I do know for a fact he gives people a ton of help and if they offer up some help in return then I see no harm in that. Don't get me wrong it's pay per view when your on a roll but this one your dead wrong.
 
Jay89
offline
Link
 
Hitmans Crew swapped from Canada??? lol.

Don't worry guys, CJR has them ranked as #2 in the conference, but they aren't that good
 
DarkRogue
offline
Link
 
I think you mean there isn't a single relevant team in SEA.
 
jlrock
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Jay89
Hitmans Crew swapped from Canada??? lol.

Don't worry guys, CJR has them ranked as #2 in the conference, but they aren't that good


Jay you are right on this one for damn sure. I like Hitman fine, but he will have hell coming up out of here. Should have stayed in Canada. Not saying he would have come out of it there but not as many competitive teams for sure there.
 
The Hitman
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Jay89
Hitmans Crew swapped from Canada??? lol.

Don't worry guys, CJR has them ranked as #2 in the conference, but they aren't that good


Blow me Jay! I moved from USA Canada because since we showed-up the USA champ has been from Canada three seasons running.

Yeah, yeah, your Smexies beat the Crew. But only because I looked past them like I would any other CPU team. -Figured I'd pre-empt what would obviously be your next comment.
 
The Hitman
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by jlrock
Jay you are right on this one for damn sure. I like Hitman fine, but he will have hell coming up out of here. Should have stayed in Canada. Not saying he would have come out of it there but not as many competitive teams for sure there.


I got nuthin' I got tired of Canada quickly. Too many bad opponents (like the Smexies) can be a bad thing when you play real opponents and are still asleep.

WTF is a Smexie anyway? Isn't that the little piece of absorbent lining in the crotch of a pair of panties?
 
Link
 
Originally posted by The Hitman
I got nuthin' I got tired of Canada quickly. Too many bad opponents (like the Smexies) can be a bad thing when you play real opponents and are still asleep.

WTF is a Smexie anyway? Isn't that the little piece of absorbent lining in the crotch of a pair of panties?


Or is it that white stuff that forms in the corner of your mouth when you're dehydrated?

A Smexie is like a hemroid; it's good for nothing, burns at first, then is just a real pain in the ass, never seems to want to go away, and really it's existence accomplishes nothing of value. (Or is that just the description of Jay89 who thinks he's Gods gift to recruiting?)

Yeah on this we most certainly agree.
Edited by Captain Jack Riley on Dec 15, 2014 09:59:38
 
Jay89
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by The Hitman
I got nuthin' I got tired of Canada quickly. Too many bad opponents (like the Smexies) can be a bad thing when you play real opponents and are still asleep.

WTF is a Smexie anyway? Isn't that the little piece of absorbent lining in the crotch of a pair of panties?


Lmao! Your team is as whack as your building skills bro. Just give it up. You wouldn't be a top 4 team in Canada this season, and you won't be one in Oceania either. Maybe u can swap back to Canada next season when Smexies are in WL, that way you have a chance to win something.

Originally posted by Captain Jack Riley
Or is it that white stuff that forms in the corner of your mouth when you're dehydrated?

A Smexie is like a hemroid; it's good for nothing, burns at first, then is just a real pain in the ass, never seems to want to go away, and really it's existence accomplishes nothing of value. (Or is that just the description of Jay89 who thinks he's Gods gift to recruiting?)

Yeah on this we most certainly agree.


Gtfo. Your team should be top of the conference, and I can guarantee you guys wont make it past the second round of the playoffs. I love how u morons get on here and run off with the mouth and talk a retarded amount of shit, when both of your teams are trash.
 
cubsluver22
kiss the .gif
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Jay89
Gtfo. Your team should be top of the conference, and I can guarantee you guys wont make it past the second round of the playoffs. I love how u morons get on here and run off with the mouth and talk a retarded amount of shit, when both of your teams are trash.


Bell just rang its, time for recess now. Piss off chump before I go Adrian Peterson on ya
 
The Hitman
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Jay89
Gtfo. Your team should be top of the conference, and I can guarantee you guys wont make it past the second round of the playoffs. I love how u morons get on here and run off with the mouth and talk a retarded amount of shit, when both of your teams are trash.


Funny stuff! Especially coming from a 9ers fan (from Seattle myself).

Apparently facts are no good here?

When you don't have a team, you don't build good players, you don't have success GMing teams AND even the NFL team you root for sucks and you have nothing else to do, apparently the idea is to go troll another league's forum.

Someone, not I, pointed out seasons ago when Jay went on another rant that I had more MVPs then he had players. More trophies based on having done something, etc., etc.

My smack talk is lacking however.
 
jlrock
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by cubsluver22
Bell just rang its, time for recess now. Piss off chump before I go Adrian Peterson on ya


I am waiting to see this. Cubs vs Jay will be the most excitement in the league this season. Jay better get your cup on as I am predicting Cub's by 14 here .
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.