User Pass
Home Sign Up Contact Log In
Forum > Rookie Leagues > Season 27 Rookie #4
Page:
 
Jay89
offline
Link
 
anybody with more than 1 million in salary is doinitwrong imo.
 
Hollz
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Jay89
anybody with more than 1 million in salary is doinitwrong imo.


We do.
 
donkey_dealer
offline
Link
 
Almost all my players are just under 200. How do you get them over 200? What should I have done?
 
jaketoddt
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by donkey_dealer
Almost all my players are just under 200. How do you get them over 200? What should I have done?


needed more training breakthroughs during player creation but now that no longer is possible
 
Dr. Showtime
DANG
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by donkey_dealer
Almost all my players are just under 200. How do you get them over 200? What should I have done?


Re rolled
 
Rocdog21
Sancho
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by jaketoddt
Originally posted by donkey_dealer

Almost all my players are just under 200. How do you get them over 200? What should I have done?


needed more training breakthroughs during player creation but now that no longer is possible


RUFF is an official re-roller team

Sad thing is I only rolled 2 of my dots through the script and I don't think at the time either hit 200

Edit: So it's still possible to hit 200 without breakthroughs...
Edited by Rocdog21 on Feb 21, 2012 08:30:47
 
Jay89
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Hollz
We do.


Total Salary:
($961,400.00/yr)
 
rip_city
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Rocdog21
RUFF is an official re-roller team

Sad thing is I only rolled 2 of my dots through the script and I don't think at the time either hit 200

Edit: So it's still possible to hit 200 without breakthroughs...


i dont think I had a break through on my DT and he reached 200
 
Link
 
Originally posted by Hollz
We do.


you are doing it right. minimum salary to all rookie dots
 
vapor311
offline
Link
 
lol@early boosters
 
Jay89
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by vapor311
lol@early boosters


This ^^^ (though the rams had 2 guys boost early )

Originally posted by smiling_assassin
i dont think I had a break through on my DT and he reached 200


I dont think ive had any breakthroughs on my players, and they are all at 202+
 
Rocdog21
Sancho
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by vapor311
lol@early boosters


Well now teams know what they have to do to beat us.
Edited by Rocdog21 on Feb 22, 2012 13:53:44
 
Jay89
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Rocdog21
Well now teams know what they have to do to beat us.


lol. Also, why does your signature say you own a team that you definitely do not...
 
Dr. Showtime
DANG
offline
Link
 
Originally posted by Jay89
lol. Also, why does your signature say you own a team that you definitely do not...


It is the people's team
 
Rocdog21
Sancho
offline
Link
 


Originally posted by Dr. Showtime
Originally posted by Jay89

lol. Also, why does your signature say you own a team that you definitely do not...


It is the people's team


Also we are the peoples champ
 
Page:
 


You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.